Episode 6 Déjà Vu! Chapter 4: The Day Repeats Again!

Back at Rodriguez's place. Tempus turns back time again. Rodriguez appears.

Rodriguez: "Son of a bitch!"

Tempus: "Failed again, I see!"

Rodriguez: "Yeah, but I learned. This time I got two of 'em. Third time is the charm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the manor!

Weather Girl (on TV): "Good morning, San Francisco. Well, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful Sunday in the Bay area."

(Stiles' on the phone. He turns off the TV.)

Stiles: "Don't tell me. I already know. You spilt some and food and some tea on your shirt and jacket from trying to do so much in the kitchen, right? Am I right? Think Scott, think. Doesn't all of this seem awfully familiar to you?"

Syrus (Entering the kitchen): "Morning!"

Stiles: "Freeze! No, not you, Scott! (Simon's on the bench.) Simon knocks over pepper. Barks softly! (Simon does so! Syrus looks at Stiles as if to say "how'd you know that?") Hold that thought. Okay, Scott, you need to get home as soon as you can, okay, we've got major demon hunting to do. Oh, and if you run into someone named Keith Donald from college, just tell him to go stick it. I remember you and Syrus telling me about that run in. Anyways, I will explain later, just hurry."

Syrus: "Okay, what's going on?"

Stiles: Quick, follow me. (They go to the window.) 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Car honks... (a car honks) skids... (a car skids) crashes... (a car crashes) Mrs. Martinez's car! A little fender bender! No big deal! Good thing you parked my jeep in the driveway last night, huh?

Syrus: "How did you know that?"

Stiles: "Because this has all happened once before, Syrus, maybe even more than once. The day keeps repeating itself. I know it and every time it happens I think I figure it out just a little faster. It must be my power of orbed premonition. Orbed Premonition... I'm supposed to be having an orbed premonition right about now."

Syrus: "Supposed to? What do you mean?"

Syrus knocks over the picture of him, Lydia, Scott, and Stiles! He picks it up!

Stiles: "That picture! If I touch that picture, I will have an orbed premonition . The same one that I've had before. Where Lydia gets killed here by a demon. You have got to believe me."

Syrus: "No, I believe you. The question is what do we do about it?"

Stiles: "Well, I've got to go warn Lydia. Keep her away from our house at all costs. Meanwhile, you've got to dig through the Book Of Shadows, find a way to vanquish this time demon before he can kill Lydia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott: Uh, Keith, I'm so sorry, but I don't have time to catch up right now. Um, something's happened, something bad, I have to go."

Keith: What? Run out of tea and food? Kidding!"

Scott: "Look, I know I don't have the flashy job or the flashy ring or the flashy designer suit but that doesn't make me any less than you or anybody else. And by the way I have my dream job, working at the San Francisco vet clinic and being a vet. And you can be damn sure I've made it here with my own money and not with some rich women's money that she gave to me after marrying me."