Chapter 4: Ein's Forever Potion Story And The Decision

-Still Ein's POV-

This part of my life and story that gets even more deep, sad, and depressing I'm surprised I can even remember this I was such a young pup when this happend practically a newborn.

But here we go:
So if you couldn't tell from the last chapter I loose my temper easily. One reason why is because I take after my so called pathetic  example of a Father. Meaning I developed his anger Issues and his aggressive personality and temper.

The other reason why I lose my temper so easily and why I later on become evil is because one yes it was my abusive father's fault that made me the way I am and what I've become but that's not all I was also experimented on as a young pup.

The type of experiments "My Master"  or what he likes to be called or he's also known as Michael or The Demon Warlock. what he did to me was put me under multiple forever potions as a young pup. This plus my father's child abuse he did to me all my life as I was growing up is what later on makes me become evil and the way I am.

Michael and my father did this because they said they wanted to "Cure The Incurable"  for whatever that means.

Forever potions cause the person who made it to take control of their victims that they put under the forever potion and control them to do things. Hence why "My Master"  takes control of me causing me to do evil things later on in life or in other cases lose my temper easily it's also why I'm so strong and I can't control it. 

The forever potions I was put under as a very young pup is also the same reason why I can't remember most of my puphood cause the forever potion experiments made me lose some of my memories but not all.

For whatever reason I can't forget the memories I had with Luna the forever potions have tried to make me forget those memories of me and her together but it doesn't work. 

-Time Skip Luna and Ein are now teenagers in their sophomore year of high school- 

I have had enough of this Omega thing and I ended up running away from the pack late one night when all the werewolf pack members are asleep including my dad. I leave the Western Wolf Tribe never to return, leaving everything behind.

Whispers to self while leaving: "I'm sorry Luna I will never forget you my puphood friend and soon to be My Love~  but I have become a Lone Wolf."