Chapter 10: Sunday Morning

(A/n: Yes the I know Ein's suppose to be holding aph but think of it as Luna instead)

-Time Skip to the next day-

-Ein's POV-

As I was asleep I heard A phone ring multiple time making me groan each time I herd it because it really annoyed me like more then usual and I didn't know why.

I then heard it go off again which got me so pissed So I sat up to check and it was Luna's phone her mom had called her multiple times but what sucked is now I knew why the phone's ring annoyed me so much is was because when I opened my eyes to check in the first place I got a throbbing migraine from the light of the morning flooding in from my bedroom window this making me groan even louder as I instantly sat up holding my head and covering my eyes I even cussed out in pain I really shouldn't have drank I was now slightly hungover

Ein: "FUCK"

Luna: "Ein you alright"

Ein: "NO" "SINCE I DRANK YESTERDAY IM NOW HUNGOVER"

Luna: *sighs* "tisk tisk Ein"

Ein: "Also Please For The Love Of Fucking Irene Shut My Bedroom Window's Fucking Curtains And Text Your Mom Back Because The Morning Light And Your Phone Constantly Going Off Is Killing Me!"

Luna: "Woah first off sure I'll do that but secondly stop yelling and lay down that's also probably making you're head throb.

Ein: "Fine I will" *lays back down with an arm over his throbbing head and eyes* "Now please for the love of Irene go do that now"

Luna: "That's right babe good and yes I'll go do that" *gets up and puts her clothes on then goes to shut the curtains which makes her sad since it was a beautiful Sunday morning which would have been perfect for a day at the park with friends to bad Ein wasn't feeling good so she takes it in for a while*

Ein: "Darling~ What the hell shut the Fucking Irene Damn Curtains for Irene's sake my head is killing me and the light isn't helping"

Luna: *sadly sighs* "Fine" *shuts the curtains and sits back on the bed next to Ein*

Ein: "Thank you Princess~"

Luna: "Yeah...No Problem Babe" *lays on her side facing away from him*

Ein: "hm" *removes his arm from across his head and snuggles her noticing she seemed sad* "Darling~ you seem out of it and kind of sad what's the matter"

Luna: "It's just..." *blushes at feeling completely awkward because Ein was snuggling her when he still didn't have anything on while she did* "Ein I'll tell you after you get dressed cuddling me while you're still not wearing anything is making me feel incredibly awkward and uncomfortable"

Ein: "Understandable" *stops and groans as he gets up to get dressed but manages to put on his boxers, blue jeans, and sleeveless white and blue hoodie then comes back to snuggle her again* "How's that Darling~"

Luna: *smiles* "heh...much better" *turns and nuzzles into his chest taking in his scent* "Also To Be Honest I Wouldn't Mind If You Still Kept You're Hoodie Off I Liked To See Your Muscular Chest Babe The Unclothed Lower Half Is What Weirded Me Out"

Ein: "Heh Maybe When We've Been Dating For A While I'll Sleep Shirtless With You And Walk Around With Out A Top But For Now You Just Get This"

Luna: "Heh Alright Fair Enough Alpha~" *kisses him*

Ein: *returns the kiss* "Hey will you now tell me why you're sad"