Chapter 13: Ein Is Alpha Male And Luna is New Alpha Female?!

(A/n: This is an other chapter I'm making some major changes too)

-Luna's POV-

-Time Skip To A Few Months Later

As the months go by, I started to notice the werewolves acting up more and more because they are going crazy because there is only one alpha and that's Aphmau they need an Alpha Male incharge as well to go back to normal.

Aphmau is working on that but she can't choose who to pick. I then hear of the old Alpha Male returning his name is Aaron apparently him and Aph were so close her freshman year. Aaron returned to help pick the Alpha Male this year.

I was heartbroken when I found out who he picked. He ended up picking Ein. I was heartbroken because that means Ein will stop hanging out with me even more now because of it, but at the same time I was happy for him being chosen because he finally gets to feel what it is like to be an alpha and not an omega.

I then remembered Ein marked me so wouldn't that make me the new Alpha Female since he's the Alpha Male that's when I run straight to Mr. Gavin's room to ask

When I get there I knock on his door and I hear  him say "Come In" so I do

Mr. Gavin: "Ah Luna our female beta wolf come in and take a seat how may I help you"

Luna: "Oh...umm...heh...I need to ask you something about the Alphas and our new Alpha Male."

Mr. Gavin: "Oh then ask away"

Luna: "Ya know how Ein is Alpha Male and Aphmau is Alpha Female"

Mr. Gavin: "Yeah And is that a problem"

Luna: "What?! No!" "I was just wondering...heh...You see Ein has actually marked me before so I was wondering wouldn't that make me the new Alpha Female?"

Mr. Gavin: "What?! Really!"

Luna: "Yes and I have the mark and the scent to prove it"

Mr. Gavin: "Come'er let me see"

Luna: "Alright" *gets up moving her long brown, blue, and purple hair to the side revealing the pierced skin with the mark of Ein's fangs that he had given her only a few months before he became the Alpha Male* "See what I mean"

Mr. Gavin: "Yep I can tell also because as you grew more near I could tell because his sent grew stronger I was wonder why when you walked in Ein's scent was kind of faint here so I just thought it's because you've been hanging out with him a lot. But nope it's because he marked you claiming you as his"

Luna: "heh...Yeah"

Mr. Gavin: "So what? does that mean the beta was dating the omega before he became alpha?"

Luna: *blushes* "Y-Yes" "I know, I know a higher rank should never hang out, be friends, or even date the omega so yes I've broke that somewhat rule in werewolf culture but I did truly love him and I still do. I didn't care that he was the lowest rank"

Mr. Gavin: "Well that's just sweet. Ya know both you and Aphmau were the only ones who treated him kindly when he was omega"

Luna: "I know"

Mr. Gavin: "Now look where it got you he made you his."

Luna: "Yep" "You know I saw him try to mark aph when he was omega but failed since the other werewolves interfered I guess that made him mark me instead but I don't know"

Mr. Gavin: "Well I'm glad they did because then the pack wouldn't even have an Alpha at all and that would be even more chaos"

Luna: "Yeah I can only imagine"