Chapter 21: Getting to Starlight

(A/N: Yes this is a part of the scenario from before I'm gonna make the scenarios chapters now since I like them better then the original chapters)

-Luna's POV-

It's been about 2 years since the incident back in Emerald Forest But there were ups and downs during these 2 years. Ein was fully healed from then and stronger too but his scratches from the wolf attack were now deep scars all over his body from his chest and arms up.

During these 2 years I have decided to live with him ever since he asked me to come stay with him from that day he showed up at the lodge. I gladly excepted so here we are now. But aside from that incident where Ein was literally at deaths door and was doing so much better I noticed something changed drastically about him.

What I noticed changed Drastically about him was I realized Ein was getting major migraines more constant now he was also even more abusive towards me. He just seemed pissed all the time now and I was wondering why because I knew he was controlled by Michael all his life but he never got The side effects this badly before he was usually rather good at controlling it but lately he's been horrible at it. I really started to worry in why this was happening.

So one day I decided to activate my powers when Ein had passed out from a migraine and decided to find out what the hell was going on and entered his head but stayed in the shadow of the empty room I was teleported to.

I watched to see a figure in a blue business suit and red tie walk up to Ein. I instantly knew this was Michael. I know they were talking so I focused my ears on listening to them

-Ein and Michael's Conversation from Luna's POV-

Ein: "MASTER WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT"

Michael: "Nah Ah My Puppet Don't Get To Mad Or You'll Loose Control"

Ein: "Tch" "Just Tell Me What You Want Or Have Planned"

Michael: "Oh...Have Planned Heh Heh It's Nothing"

Ein: "I KNOW ITS SOMETHING JUST CUT THE SHIT AND FUCKING TELL ME"

Michael: "FINE" "You See Your Father Requested Me To Tell You This"

Ein: grrrrr "My So Called Father WHO NEVER FUCKING LOVED ME AND ONLY USED ME AS A FUCKING PUNCHING BAG TO ABUSE ME AND TAKE HIS ANGER OUT ON" *eyes go emerald green and starts to cry*

Luna's Thought: I could tell Ein was really upset he hates his dad and I can tell why

Michael: "Yes Your Father" "Your Father Told Me He Has 2 Extra Tickets To Starlight Wonderland Since I Accidentally Gave Him More Then He Needs And He Wanted Me To Ask You If You Wanted Them"

Luna's Thought: Hmm Starlight Wonderland I hear that place is gorgeous but how did he get the tickets they're extremely expensive. Anyway I hope Ein excepts them I've always wanted to go ever since I was a young pup.

Ein: "And Why Would I Except Them You Know I Hate You And My Father"

Michael: "That's The Twist My Puppet I Hear The Lycan Family Is There And I Want You To Continue To Make Aaron Miserable And Kill Him You Failed Me Once And If You Don't Go You'll Fail Me Again" "I. WANT. THAT. ULTIMA. FOR. MY. FULL. POWER."

Ein: "Tch..."

Michael: "Ein...I Know You Despise Aaron With All Your Heart Don't You Want To Beat Your Long Time Enemy And Get Your Revenge On Him Still For What He's Done To You"

Ein: *remembers he got his ears and tail taken away from him by Aaron making his blood boil causing him to clench his jaw and make fists shaking in rage* grrrrr "Yes I Desperately Do" "I Want to make Aaron SUFFER For Taking Away What Made Me, Me I Hate Being A DISGUSTING Human" "I Want Them Back" "I. Want. Them. Back. Desperately."