Chapter 27: The Cave And Aphmau's Death

-Ein's POV-

"Just one potion affected all of them this quickly heh heh heh this was just to easy" I say to myself. I then start ordering all the werewolves around to hurt one another and there selves it was quite amusing and funny to watch and I just stood there smirking and laughing evilly the whole time.

"YOU ARE ALL OBEDIENT TO ME I AM THE ALPHA"

However the real me on the inside that was trapped under the forever potion spell felt horrible. I was crying on the inside but just smirking and laughing evilly on the outside.

Inside I really didn't wanna do this at all it was cruel, sick, and twisted it was just flat out wrong but the outside found it fun and amusing.

I was forced to do this against my own will and I couldn't stop it even though I desperately wanted to, it felt horrible it made me feel sick to my stomach to do this to my own kind.

I wanted to scream and make it all stop but I couldn't I just laughed and continued to do the evil things to the pack.

I then here Luna call out to me I wanted to say and do one thing but I would say and do the opposite

Luna: "EIN WHAT THE HELL STOP THIS PLEASE"

Ein: "Tch...NO this is to much fun heh heh" "Oh Daniel why don't you go pummel Blaze a little"

Daniel: *really didn't wanna hurt Blaze but had too or else Ein would know I wasn't under control* "Yes Alpha" *walks over to the already pretty beat up Blaze with tears in eyes* "I-I'm s-sorry Blaze" *hits him really hard a few times*

Ein: "Heh Heh heh Perfect~"

Luna: *runs over to Ein tears streaming down cheeks and goes to her knees begging him to stop * "EIN PLEASE STOP THIS....ITS NOT RIGHT....AND YOU KNOW IT TOO BABE"

Ein: *fights the control for a bit* "I-I Know...ack...Trust Me I-I'm T-Trying...agh...b-but I-I...ack...Can't He's...mmph...To Strong...aahhgh" *gets controlled once again and is forced to hit her* "HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY AND YELL AT YOUR ALPHA" *fights a little again*
"I-I'm So Sorry Darling~" *gets controlled and hits her again*

Luna: "E-Ein"

As much as I really hated doing this to them nothing hurt me more then hitting Lulu it just broke my heart. I then here Aphmau come to the cave just like I requested or well the controlled me requested

Ein: "I KNOW YOU'RE THERE MY PET...ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE BEEN ABLE TO PLAY WITH YOU".......... "IF YOU DON'T SHOW YOURSELF YOUR LITTLE FRIEND HERE IS GONNA LEARN HOW TO OBEY VERY QUICKLY!"

Aphmau: grrrrrrrrr

Ein: "NO?!"

Aphmau: "EIN"

Ein: "It's Been To Long~~"

Luna: "BABE NO LEAVE HER ALONE" *tries to stop him*

Ein: "NO...SHUT UP" *punches her and pushes her down* "YOU OBEY ME"

Luna: "Mmph....E-Ein" *starts to cry*

Aphmau: grrr

Ein: *turns to aph again* "Aren't You Happy To See Me?"

Aphmau: "NO.....NEVER" "I NEVER Wanted To See Your Face Again"

Ein: "Yet Here We Are" "We Both Know You'll End Up By My Side Again" "You Should Just Save Us The Trouble And Come To Me"

Aphmau: "Your Conference Makes Me Want To Puke" "I Will NEVER Allow Myself To Be Used Like That Again"

*Toby tries to warn her*