Chapter 9: ⚠️🍋A High School Lemon And Ein's Drunk?!🍋⚠️

(A/N: This was a new add on to the previous chapter but because its a Lemon I thought I should move it to its own chapter. Also the picture I used is so wrong but kind of suits this lemon chapter but think of it as Ein saying "She is" instead of "He is"and in the top corner is not Kai but Luna instead I'm soo sorry if I corrupted anyone XD)

-Luna's POV-

When we got to the house's front door
Ein had picked me up bridle style and walked up to his bedroom which was all blue as I would have expected because that's My Typical Ein~. His room was really nice though it was way more clean and tidy then my bedroom ever was or even ever could be "Heh even though he hides it he's such a perfectionist sometimes but no lie das kind of hot tho" I thought to myself. Ein then threw me on his bed with his soft navy blue sheets and left for a few minutes since he had to go do something only to return a few minutes later shutting his bedroom door locking it behind him he then pinned me against his bed his boner still clearly obvious making me blush

Ein: "Shall We Continue What We Wanted To Do Earlier In The Park Darling~"

Luna: "Hehe Yes Alpha~" *thinks to self * "The heck why did I say yes we're both just teenagers Ein's just 17 and I'm just 16 I feel like we're to young for this and it feels so wrong"

Ein: "You alright Princess~ you seem so nervous all of a sudden after you just said yes"

Luna: "Its because I am this just feels so wrong to me Ein. I mean think about it babe we're both just teenagers wanting to Get It On~ but you're only 17 and I'm only 16. Don't you think we're a little to young for this?"

Ein: "Oh Nonsense You Don't Even Know Me Princess~"

Luna: "Huh? What is that supposed to mean"

Ein: "Uhh...heh heh...I'll Tell You When We're Older Alright"

Luna: "Uhh....Ok?"

Ein: "That's Right Princess~ Now Do You Want Me To Continue?"

Luna: "Sure I Guess Alpha~ Just Be Gentle Please"

Ein: "Don't Worry I Will"

Luna: "Thank You"

Ein: "You're Welcome Now Darling~ You Asked For It" *takes of his sleeveless white and blue hoodie then strips her down to nothing but her bra and panties beginning to once again kiss her but not just the lips this time every where on her body leaving a hickey on her once in a while as he let his erection that he still had from the park incidence earlier rub against her womanhood"

Luna: *moans in pleasure and gets that same urge letting her hand travel to his jeans' button and zipper attempting to undo them again but this time actually grabs something else*

Ein: "Woah There Princess~ *smirks* Heh Some Ones Excited"

Luna: "Gah...again" *blushes out of pure embarrassment*

Ein: "Hey now it's alright"

Luna: "H-How I-I just grabbed s-something I-I shouldn't have"

Ein: "Heh Heh I'm Actually Fine With What You Did Princess~ It Just Shocked Me Is All"

Luna: *blushes hard again* "B-But...ack it's still embarrassing to grab that"

Ein: "Awww Lulu" "Heh Even Though You Get Embarrassed About It Your True Feelings For Me Want It And They Want It Badly Don't They"