Chapter 20: A Chill Night

-Luna's POV-

I then go back downstairs and heated up the food again while Ein was getting dressed. As I was going downstairs I thought to myself *sighs* "Poor Ein his mood swings to be completely different then it was before in the matter of a few minutes. I wish I could help him more but I can only go so far. He's depressed but I can't numb it entirely I wish I could though I just Hope while I'm gone he's not gonna try and hurt himself and does come downstairs"

As I was thinking that he then comes down drying his still soaking wet raven hair
and throws the towel over the back of the couch once he was done using it

Luna: "Hey baby you ok"

Ein: "Yeah why"

Luna: "it's just after that little scene that happened upstairs I'm worried is all babe"

Ein: *goes up behind her and pulls her into a behind hug* "Aww I'm fine stop worrying about me so much"

Luna: "Your not really fine babe so stop pretending I know how you truly feel on the inside you don't need to keep it bottled up and hidden from me"

Ein: .........

Luna: "Baby after what happened I feel like your depression will drive you to suicide with out me stopping you" "So I worry a lot baby"

Ein: "I—
"Just stop worrying about me so much Darling~"

I Luna: "I can't"

Ein: "Why"

Luna: *sighs* "Its because....I just....don't wanna lose you is all"

Ein: *moves in front of her and kisses her cheek* "I know Princess~ and you won't or at least I'll try not to let you lose me but no promises with the depression I constantly fight"

Luna: "I know that's why I worry and try to watch you like a hawk constantly"

Ein: "Heh alright" *shakes the water off his hair*

He then shakes his head like a dog with a wet coat which made me giggle as I saw the tiny water droplets get sprayed everywhere including on me making his hair all spiky and messy as the water was shook off which I found pretty cute

Luna: "Heh heh...Cute"

Ein: "What!" *shakes again and runs a hand through the raven and grayish-blue bangs pushing them out of the way making a swoop to the side*

Luna: "heh...Its nothing"

Ein: "No really what? I know you do it to Darling~ only even more water goes everywhere because you're hair is really long"

Luna: "I know I do but...HEY YOU GET WATER EVERYWHERE WHEN YOU SHAKE TOO YA KNOW!"

Ein: "I know I do...but just not as much water as you because my hair isn't as long as yours"

Luna: "Tch...I like my long hair"

Ein: "So do I it's gorgeous I'm just messing with ya"

Luna: "hmph"

Ein: "But really why'd you giggle at me it's normal for me to do that"

Luna: "I know but It's just kind of funny to see a human shake their wet head like a dog and not a werewolf"

Ein: grrrr "DON'T REMIND ME!" "I HATE BEING HUMAN!" I MISS MY EARS AND TAIL DEARLY!" *tears up*

Luna: *hugs him* "Hey now, baby I didn't mean to hit a sensitive spot there"