Chapter 7: Puphood Friends Together Once Again But Something's Different

-Luna's POV-

As me and Ein walked to my class we talked about what has happened up to this point and how we found each other once again but in a very odd and unexpected way.

When we got to my class I was relieved I had got there on time with a few minutes to spare. So that's where I thanked Ein and gave him the biggest hug I could.

As I hugged him I was practically in tears because I was so happy that I finally found him after a year of being separated and with out him you have no idea how much I missed my wolf.

I then told him in tears while hugging him tight as if never to let him go

Luna: "Ein please never run away like that again, I worry and care about you too much for you to do that to me."

I told him this because the truth is that it scares me too loose Ein like that.

As I told him this I was still blushing from what happened earlier.

Ein: *Cups her cheeks in both hands*
"Don't worry My Dear~ I will never run away leaving you alone like that ever again." "I'm sorry I made you worry about me for that long My Sweet~"

Luna: "Its alright Ein." "I'm just glad I have you back and by my side again" "You know I Missed You dearly." "Ein you have no idea how much I missed you" "I didn't feel complete without you and now I feel complete again"

Ein: *Chuckles* "I bet My Sweet~"

Later on in the day me and Ein gave each other are phone numbers so we never get separated from each other again like when he ran away.

I was always blushing around Ein because of having a huge crush on him. As the weeks went on we started hanging out more just like old times.

Then something changed every time we hung out Ein wouldn't stop talking about this girl named Aphmau she was the Alpha Female of the werewolves I would try to sound like I'm interested in what he was talking about when in reality I wasn't.

Then a few weeks go by and Ein stopped hanging out with me I would wait for him to come to school and after his classes and when he did come he would just completely ignore me walking straight by me as if he didn't even notice me or see me even though I was right there in front of him. He even stopped responding to my texts.

That's when I got curious so I followed him without him knowing and he stopped and started to hang out and talk to Aphmau that's when I said to myself, "so that's where he has been."

Honestly as Ein continued to hang out with aph it broke my heart more and more, I could tell he loved her and not me. Every time he's with her she makes him smile and laugh. I tried to ignore it and act like I was happy around them both and wore a fake smile when in truth I was crying and completely heartbroken on the inside but I didn't want them or anyone to know how I truly felt.

When I was alone thats when I would just let it all out and cried until I couldn't cry anymore, I did truly love Ein with all my heart but he didn't feel the same and if he once did he didn't any more

My heart will always be for that one and only Wolf Boy with the grayish-silver eyes, raven hair with the blue streak, navy blue fur, silver piercings in his left ear one a ball the other a hoop that Always glistened in the light whether the sunlight or the moonlight, and with the two little scars on his face one on the left side of his face right along his jawline and the other slanted on the bridge of his nose.
"I...Will...Always...Love...You...Forever...Ein."