Chapter 5: Finding Ein

(A/N: For this part of the story it is the Phoenix Drop High part of the story. But it will have parts of my spin off version of the original role-play, but some of it stayed the same as Aphmau's. For example the original end scene/fight between Ein and Aaron.)

-Luna's POV-

As you know by now I have left the Western Wolf Tribe the home were me and Ein grew up together. But I say I left for a good reason to find Ein. So my search for Ein begins.

I do finally find him but it took me a few months, he was in a place known as Pheonix Drop which was a small town in the place called MyStreet (A/N: idk just go with it XD).

I find him in an unexpected way quite a strange way too you'll see how I found him in the next chapter.

I find out Ein was going to a new high school called Phoenix Drop High so I looked into it and it seemed really good so I decided to register into it. I didn't want to at first but I said this is for Ein and I did it anyway.

After a week of being there I loved this new school more so than my old school and I already made so many cool new friends. (A/N: aka Aphmau and her huge group of friends)

I met four of my friend in werewolf class one of them is named Blaze he is really cool and awesome, funny too. The other three were named Dottie, Rylan, and Daniel the three of them were such cinnamon rolls and easy to get along with.

But as much as I loved all my new friends I still loved Ein the most. He was still my puphood friend and forever  will be but I still haven't found him but I knew he went to this school.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter the others will be longer i promise. Anyway my pups how do you like the story so far yeah i know its a different kind of story style with Luna and Ein telling it to you instead of a narrator telling the story. I find it really cool and different I like it so I hope you do too.
But until next time my pups "I Love You All And I Will See You Escalater"