Chapter 17: Saving Ein From Death

(A/N: For this part of the story there will be more of my Ideas in the story of Emerald Secret but the part where Ein possibly died because of being attacked by wolves. So the chapter before this one was a little run down on what Emerald secret was like this chapter will now be redone which was the other scenario since i like that one better)

-Luna's POV-

I was back with all my high school friends at the lodge I was surprised Ein let me go back to them however it was different because of what Ein has done Lucinda Zane and even Aphmau were all under his control being forced to do things I know they didn't wanna do. I also knew Ein was being forced to do this to my friends

However what interested me the most and broke my heart is when I found out Ein has called Aphmau his Fiancé. I was back in Ein's cabin along with Aphmau, Lucinda, Aaron, Michi, and Ein. It was so hard for me to hear Aphmau call Ein Honey and Ein call her Darling~. I tried to stay strong but ended up crying anyway I loved Ein with all my heart I would literally Die for him (foreshadowing for the WAF Part of the story hehe 😉) and seeing him with aphmau broke my heart even though I knew he was being forced to do this it still hurt a lot.

-Time Skip-

I heard Ein say to aphmau "Kill him" referring to Aaron and gave Aph a knife. I then see Aph with all the hate and murderous intension in her cold emerald green eyes and she started to do what Ein said to do Aph yelled the most hurt full things to Aaron and kick him threw the front doors.

I then see Tatiana storm in and try to stop Ein from doing what he was doing. Though with how pissed Ein already was since Aaron wouldn't turn Aph into a werewolf Tatiana's words didn't work instead I saw her get punched hard and knocked back with Ein saying "YOU'RE LUCKY I HAVEN'T DECIDED TO KILL YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE PACK" I hear her respond with a "But you promised you wouldn't"

After that I decided to follow aphmau and see if I could stop her from hurting Aaron. However when I got to her I saw that she was still saying the hurt full things to Aaron and had him cornered at the edge of the cliff about to to fall off I wanted to help but couldn't Lucinda had casted a freeze spell on me and Garroth. I then hear Aphmau say "I NEVER Loved You" and slash him. I then her Aaron say "Aph you know that's not true what's the best thing I could do for you" I then hear aphmau say "The Best Thing You Could Do For Me.........IS...DIE!" and with that I see aphmau stab Aaron once again and he falls back and off the cliff.

-Time Skip-

Aaron had some how survived the fall and was back with us. I had helped them make an anti potion and we used it on Lucinda she instantly broke from Ein's control and we made 3 more anti potions one for Zane and 2 for aphmau all they needed now were emeralds to activate them. I saw Garroth and Aaron both take one out but we only had 2. We argued about who should be broken free Garroth said "use both for aphmau you love her Aaron." But Aaron refused and put one Emerald in the potion for Zane and put the other in the anti love potion. Garroth asked why and Aaron Said "Zane is your brother he's family so he should remember you." "Aph will at least not love Ein any more" and Lucinda said "But she'll never talk to you and will hate you forever" Aaron then said "she can find someone else to love". And with that we all went sprat ways Garroth went after Zane and Aaron went after Aphmau.

-Time Skip-

We end up at a cliff and Aaron sees Ein getting super mad and yelling his name from the top of the cliff I could tell his Ultima side was showing then he sprinted off after him. I decided to follow since I still loved Ein and I didn't want Aaron to hurt him however I was stopped and held back by Lucinda and Zane while Garroth and Kim held back Aph. Me and Aph squirmed so much trying to break free but couldn't we were both held to tight. I of course said with tears streaming down my cheeks "Let Me Go He'll Hurt Ein" they reply with a "No let them battle it out on their own" but I still cried and squirmed.