🇺🇸4th Of July Special🇺🇸

(A/N: This was suppose to be written for yesterday but since I was at a 4th Of July party I didn't write it plus I didn't think of it till this morning but yeah in the story Luna and Ein are still at Starlight Wonderland but for this special it will take place on the boat coming back from Starlight Wonder and on the Island and since 4th of July irl was yesterday so with that being said enjoy this belated by a day 4th of July special heh)

-Ein's POV-

I woke up the next morning on a Saturday it was no ordinary Saturday though today was 4th of July. And me and Luna were at the resort but we'll be on a boat going back home from Starlight Wonderland later tonight after the 4th of July celebration tonight. But man what an adventure being here at Starlight Wonderland was. Like I never knew such dream vacation could turn into such a fucking Irene damn nightmare. I'm just happy we're going to be leaving this fucking nightmare hell hole of an Island vacation. The boat was still at the Starlight Wonderland doc and it won't leave till tonight after the 4th of July celebration so yeah. I was excited for today cause the island as well as the boat will be throwing a 4th of July party Luna was still asleep so I had to wait to get ready since I didn't want to wake my beautiful Fiancé up.

I waited once again an hour and a half before she woke up

Luna: *Wakes up and sleepily sits up in the bed* "Morning babe"

Ein: "Morning My Sleeping Beauty~ heh heh"

Luna: "Sleeping Beauty?" "That's a new one babe"

Ein: "heh I just thought I would call you that because I'm always awake for awhile before you get up"

Luna: "Hey! I'm sorry that I'm not as much of an early riser as you babe"

Ein: "Its Fine I really don't mind waiting for you My Dear~" "Also happy 4th of July Darling~"

Luna: "Oh yeah I forgot heh silly me"

Ein: "heh any way I'm gonna get ready for the 4th of July celebration here and you should too"

Luna: "Ok, plus I have a cute outfit I bought here to wear"

Ein: "Ok Darling~" *kisses her then leaves to get ready*

Luna: *returns the kiss*

-Time Skip-

I then come back from getting ready to see Luna in a super adorable outfit. She was in a casual but cute tie-dyed sun dress of reds, whites, and blues. Her normal pale yellowish-white moon and silver stars clip she wore all the time had been changed out to a pale glittery blueish-white Moon and the silver stars were now one glittery red star and one glittery white star. Her normal purple and blue sneakers were instead red and white flats and she even tied the top of her hair up in small ponytail while the rest of her long brown, blue, and purple hair was down. The bow holding up her ponytail was designed to have an American flag look to it.

I was just wearing a plan button up red, white, and blue flannel with a whitish gray T-shirt underneath, some ripped blue jeans with a chain attached to them, and a pare of black converses so I was dressed rather causal but I will say I did decided to re dye my blue streak I had in my bangs for the 4th of July and just because I missed having it. I haven't had it in years and I finally got the time and right good kind of permanent dye to do it with.

Ein: "Hey Darling~ are you ready yet?"
*looks up from walking out and blushes from Luna's super cute outfit*

Luna: "Hey babe how do I look and yes I'm ready"