Chapter 34: Back Home & The Start Of A Night Out With Friends

(A/N: A Lemon Will Be In The Next 2 Chapters 😏😉)

-Ein's POV-

It's been about a month since I had proposed to Luna and we were now back at our home in Emerald Forest so no longer on Starlight Thank Irene that place was a nightmare

But anyway I was basically ready to take Luna and I's relationship to the next level and maybe even soon start a pack of our own with her.

Yes I know we basically already run one with 60+ werewolves here in Emerald Forest but I  mean one of are very own a family is what I mean by that I wanted pups but I knew she didn't yet. But maybe later once we're married The wedding is planed about a year or two from now.

Anyway I waited till she woke up since I always tend to wake up before her like usual and well I wanted to ask her if she wanted to go out with me tonight to celebrate us being engaged for a month now.

-Time Skip-

y/n: "Mmph..." "Morning Ein because I know you're awake babe"

Ein: "heh that I am Darling~" "So with that being said morning My Sleeping Beauty~"

Luna: *blushes and gently pushes him away teasingly* "Oh Stop It Babe"

Ein: *pins her down in both a playful and flirty way* "And Why Should I Darling~"

Luna: "Mmph...Really Ein" *smirks and reverses the pin* "Well 2 can play at that game I may be a head shorter then you but I can pin you just as well hehe"

Ein: *smirks* "heh That's the first usually I do that" "Well...heh heh......I Guess That Means Someone Else Wants To Be The Dominate One Now~" *smirks even wider*

Luna: *blushes hardcore* "What?!" I never said that I just wanted to have a little fun is all"
"Plus I'm Far From Dominate..."Alpha~" I'm Definitely More Of The Submissively Type"

Ein: "Oh I Know So In That Case Princess~....I'll Do This" *reverses the pin so I'm on top again*

Luna: "Damn It Ein"

Ein: "heh you basically asked for it when you tried to pin me Darling~"

Luna: "So What If I Did.....Alpha~"

Ein: "Also you said Fun~ earlier.....So What Type Of..."Fun~" Are You Talking About Darling~ heh heh" *smirks*

Luna: *blushes even harder* "EIIIN STOOOP" "I Didn't Mean That Type aahhgh"

Ein: "heh Suuure Princess~"

Luna: "Stooop I'm Not Ready To Do That Again"

Ein: "I Now Deep Down You Are Darling~....."
*goes down and whispers agaainst her neck* "Don't Deny It Princess~ I Know You Do"

Luna: "Mmmph" "Fine.....Maybe I Do Alpha~"

Ein: "Heh Thats What I Thought Princess~" *snaps out of flirty seductive mode* "But not right now" "But Maybe Later My Sweet~ heh heh"