Chapter 28

I landed in front of a very well decorated house. My mother would have approved. She likes keeping houses neat and presentable and was very strict on how the houses should look. It was a 3-floor building. It's colours were Orange and Red. I know, not the gratest choices of colour, but the house looked amzing still. The only thing weird there was a fire burning without anyone or anything controlling it, no oil, fuelling it or even something it could hold on to, so that it would live. It was literally floating in the air.

Look again, Wilhelm talked to me.

When I looked with much more concentration, I noticed that there was something it was holding to. I also saw that there wasn't any buildings. It was just magic.

Now, I could see a statue of Wilhelm holding fire. His palms were open, and fire danced on both of them. He had that confident look on his face, something I wished I had. For some reason, it's only when I play football matches do I look confident. The rest of time, I look nervous. You might mistake me for the class nerd, if you saw me at school.

Is that you, Wilhelm?, I asked. I knew he was quite famous and all, but what are the odds of him being in a statue where he had more than a thousand descendants and there were also people from other planets. He was literally in a statue of another planet. Didn't they have their own heroes to worship?

Yes. That is me, Daniel. Wilhelm's tone said that he did not doubt it and was also slightly sad that it wasn't bigger, but hey, he's lucky enough to get a statue. I doubted my actual parents knew whether I live or not.

The statue has a hidden entance. Just below the legs of the statue.

I looked at it and went and tapped where he said, and found out he was not lying. There was a door leading to somewhere. I just didn't know where.

I entered in and this time, I first looked out for demons. They were nowere to be seen. So this couldn't be it, I knew. But when you think about it, Roël went for reverse psychology for hiding the sword. He hid the Sword of Darkness in the Planet of Light. Maybe he would do that again, I thought and entered the place.

After walking for some distance, I could see a crossroad. There were four places where I could go. Front, left, right and go back. I didn't know where to go so I chose to go forward. I also marked the place. When I say, marked, I mean burnt the floor with fire so there would be a mark.

I saw that this was a wrong turn, I walked right through and in front of me, light stretched across. I don't know how it did that. I thought we were underground, but apparently not. Just as I was about to turn back, my cloak decided that it wanted to cause me problems. It started flapping all around. I didn't know that it could do so, or even if it had life. The cloak just flapped all around like it wanted something. Imagine yourself in this position. You need to have stealth to not harm anyone, including your enemies and your cloak does that. What do you do?

I didn't do anything. I just stared at it, Wilhelm, can you explain what is going on with my cloak?

Even Wilhelm had no answer, or he was busy with something else. I didn't know which.

"How can you be so calm even now?" An invisible voice demanded.

I was stunned. So now demons can become invisible? Great. Just what I needed to know now. I growled, "Where are you lot?", I asked and glared from where the noise came from.

"Here!" a voice shouted from behind me. Another voice, this time, from my left, shouted "Here!", and finally one voice came as close as possible and slapped me.

Now why did he go and do that? Everyone laughed. They were rolling on the floor, laughing. How did I know that they were rolling on the floor? they were banging the floor and it didn't sound like it came from the feet. It sounded like it came from the hands.