★ 20 : just another dream ★

"I'm saying yes to your offer, Virgil."

Virgil grabbed both Roman's wrists and pinned them against the wall. "Tell me if you want to stop," he whispered in his ear.

Roman's throat dried up. All he could do was nod before Virgil let go of his wrists in order to take his shirt off. "I've been wanting this since I saw you in the dressing room," he said slyly. Roman's breath hitched.

Virgil bit gently up and down his neck until Roman couldn't take it anymore. "Virgil, come on!" Virgil's hands roamed his top half.
~~~

The actor woke up sweating and panting. His pupils dilated like crazy.

He pulled himself out of bed to do his morning routine, and Logan met him in the kitchen with a cup of tea in hand. "Want toast?" he asked. "I made some. I saved half of it for you." Next to the plate of toast was a jar of their favorite jam, Crofters.

"Yeah!" Roman said. "Thank you."

After a long sip of tea, Logan said, "I told myself I wouldn't bring this up in order to avoid causing you discomfort, but whatever. I'll just say it."

"What?"

"I didn't peg you for a bottom."

Roman's peaceful grin dropped. "You..."

"Heard you moaning and begging for Virgil in your sleep? Yes. Did you forget we share a room?" Logan chuckled.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!"

Logan couldn't take the situation seriously in the slightest. He put a hand over his mouth when he laughed. "Things seemed to get very intense between you and Vi-"

"Shut up!" Roman whined and slapped Logan's arm playfully.

Then he realized Logan was actually holding a longer conversation. Maybe he was feeling a bit better. Or maybe he was just happy to make fun of Roman. Either or, Roman was glad to see Logan talking at a normal volume again.

They headed to class at the same time. When they went into separate buildings, they waved goodbye.

Roman put on his playlist as he headed up to his acting course.

He remembered his birthday was coming up soon, so he needed to plan a party. Maybe Virgil could come, but it was the same day as his album release so he'd probably be busy.

Then he realized Virgil would be on tour for about two months, leaving LA to his first destination on the summer solstice.

Should I make up my mind now?

Do I have a time limit?

Will he still care about me then?

Come on, Roman. It's not even two full months! Quit freaking out.

It's not like he's going to be upset if you say no. He's not some sort of fuckboy.

He turned up the volume of his music and tried to ease his mind.

~~~

The collaboration was finally finished. Both Janus and Virgil were perfectionists but they enjoyed their product. As soon as they were done, they posted their promotional photos on both their accounts announcing who Virgil collaborated with plus the title of the added song.

He got Janus tens of thousands of followers overnight by a single tag and the song wasn't even out yet.

On his way to rehearsal the next day, Virgil picked up a call. "Who's this? Contact my team, not me."