5• 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

scottie woke up early the next morning to strong arms wrapped around her middle, protectively pulling her to a warm body behind her.

she felt the steady rising and falling of sav's chest against her back, a face nuzzling into her hair.

she squirmed a little, feeling like something was a little wrong. but, still she savored his embrace, wrapping her hands around his.

he began to stir, releasing his grip on her to stretch. she figured if he found them like this he would think they did something, so she took the chance and scampered out of the bed and into the bay window, just before sav opened his eyes.

the sun was coming up, and the early morning light painted her face orange and yellow.

sav looked over at her, smiling. she smiled back, studying his face for emotions.

he felt a little disappointed that she wasnt in his arms anymore.

did I do something wrong? make her uncomfortable? she was just here with me...

"good morning, sav."

"morning, scottie." he replied, looking around the room, at anything to avoid eye contact with scottie.

she jumped down, leaving the room without another word. she hated akward situations, and didnt want to start one.

sav was a little dumbfounded at her sudden action. did I make her mad? did I do something wrong?

she jumped down the stairs, walking straight to the fridge where she began a breakfast.

about an hour later, sav came downstairs after a shower to find a nice breakfast laid out on the counter for them.

"wow, scottie. this all looks so great."

she smiled and leaned back against the counter, a proud smirk taking over her lips.

they were both hungover, and scottie knew it. she slid him a bottle of advil, in which he happily swallowed a pill.

they sat down together at a little table near one of the big windows, sav thumbing through her records.

eventually he pulled out a 45, Love Grows (where my rosemary goes) - Edison Lighthouse.

he pulled it out of the protective sleeve, then placed it on the table and gently lowered the needle onto the pressed wax.

the beginning chords rang out of the tower speakers, sav doing a little dance while making his way back to his seat in front of scottie.

she giggled with a mouthful of eggs at sav's little movements. he smiled at her reactions.

I'm a lucky fella
And I've just got to tell her
That I love her endlessly
Because Love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me

they soon finished when the song did, scottie shaking and swaying her little hips with two plates in her hands while sav put the needle back at the beginning of the 45.

sav danced over next to scottie, helping her scrub the plates. eventually the song faded out, leaving them slaves to silence once again.

scottie looked out the window, the tall grass blowing gently.

she took one look at sav, who was seemingly inspecting the ceilings.

without a word, she walked out the back door and down the steps.

sav watched her, curious to see what she was doing.

without warning, she broke out into a sprint.

this set sav off, and he made his way out of the house and chased her through the tall grass.

she kept looking back at him, smiling and giggling.

God sure was having a fantastic day when he made this beautiful girl.

she kept on running, slowing down some considering sav. as soon as he got the chance he tackled her, scottie erupting in giggles.

he was basically straddling her, but it didnt occur to either one of them.

he tickled her stomach, exactly where he knew she was most sensitive.

they were a heap of laughter, left breathless gazing into eachother's eyes.

sav snaked a hand up to her face, caressing her cheek with his thumb gently.

the breeze was blowing sav's hair around, making him look absolutely beautiful.

she couldn't manage words, so she just grabbed onto his hand and didnt let go.

she sat up and leaned back on her hands, sav still on her lap. he booped her nose, scottie scrunching it up with a smile.

they walked through the rolling pasture hand in hand, soon sitting down on a bare spot by a river.

he looked over at her, the sun shining through her eyes, and the gentle breeze blowing her hair.

she drove him wild, and was bound to know it.

There's something about her hand holding mine
It's a feeling that's fine
And I just gotta say
She's really got a magical spell
And it's working so well
That I can't get away...

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

referenced song: 'Love Grows (Where my Rosemary Goes)' -Edison Lighthouse

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫...
𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ! ✍︎