13• 𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 & 𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒔

friday morning
•scottie•

scottie sat up in bed, delirious. she looked around, and saw she had on a sweatshirt and biker shorts.

huh? I never wear these. where's my dresses?

she looked down the side of the bed, then groaned and smacked her forehead.

how did i not rememeber i changed?

immediately, the goings on of the night before came to mind. she remembered talking to twigs, and sav, and joe...

she got up, and headed downstairs. the thought of renting her house became a frequent visitor in her mind.

she pulled the sweatshirt closer, shivering from the early, cold morning.

preparing herself a cup of coffee, she sat down at her table by the windows.

scottie walked over to her phone, and dialed a number.

"hello? who's this?" the person on the other side picked up.

"me, you dipshit." scottie said, smirking and audibly laughing.

"oH SCOTTIE! YOU DUMBASS COULDA TOLD ME THAT."

"hey, Fran. nice to hear your voice."

"yeah, you too. whatre you doin callin me? need something?"

"actually yes. I need you to come on over and maybe a stay for a spell." she said.

scottie hoped she wasnt asking too much, since franny lived about 3 hours away, not counting traffic and delays.

"yeah, i guess. I ain't got nothing special happening. comin today suppose?"

"yes, sounds fine. see you in a while, fran. I'll be here. and hey, thanks."

franny groaned. "yeah yeah yeah plug it up. and you're welcome." scottie could practically see her face.

about five hours later, franny pulled up in her white, 1969 Chevy C-10, still bearing the years-old dents that scottie had put on it.

she pulled a few fat duffel bags out, and trudged into scottie's house. "honey, I'm home!" she screamed her signature line.

"fran!!" scottie yelled, running to her.

they hugged eachother for a while.

when fran finally released her. they looked at eachother and just laughed. "thanks for coming." scottie said.

fran just nodded and picked her bags back up.

scottie nodded, and they knew the drill. fran handed her a certain bag, and fran ran to the top of the mighty staircase.

"yeah, yeah!" she yelled down to scottie.

scottie mustered up her strength, and threw the white duffel up the center of the stairs with her right arm, fran watching it close and leaning out to catch it.

"nice!" franny yelled, catching it with ease.

scottie did the same with one more bag, then went up the stairs herself.