10• 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

wednesday afternoon & evening

"scottie I- I'm really sorry about that. you didnt deserve that."

she just nodded.

"at least they still love you " he smiled, trying to make something nice out of it.

"well, it's ok. I have friends like you and twigs, and others that I can see. i also learned to love silence, guess that's how it'll be for the rest of my life." she frowned. "I'm not worth anything more than a housewife." she scuffed her feet on the floor, feeling bad for herself.

sav's heart twisted and pulled. no, I can't let that happen. you can have a loud, fun life with me.

"you know, maybe one day you can come on tour with me."

she looked over at him, her eyes widening. she crouched back in the seat and pointed at herself. "wh- really?" she asked.

he nodded and smiled. "of course. i would just have to work it out."

she smiled, then hugged him.

"finally, maybe you can save me from dying here!" she said the dark statement enthusiastically.

sav smiled and looked around. his attention was caught by the doors in the back. he quickly got up and walked over to them, scottie watching from the pews.

he opened them and inside was a big metal spiral staircase, a grand bell with a long rope hanging down.

he quickly climbed the stairs, carefully shuffling over to the bell. he looked out the little windows in the belltower down at the deep river, the waterfall mist filling the air.

on sav's heels was scottie, brushing the dust off her dress and putting her hands on her hips.

she stood in front of sav, who was holding on to the rope. he smiled big and rang the bell. the belltower quaked, and the church shook. dirt fell from the ceilings, coating sav.

to sav's worry, scottie pretended to be scared by the bell and fell out the little window.

sav gasped and screamed, running over to the window and watching her fall.

he watched her fall into the water. she didnt come up for about 30 seconds, giving sav plenty of time to think of the worst cases for the situation.

when she finally came back up, she was smiling.

"come on sav! it's fun!!" she laughed while spitting out water.

he was skeptical for a moment, then jumped in. "I'm gonna kill you scottie!" he said before jumping.

when he resurfaced, he immediately grabbed scottie. she tried to playfully fight him off, but sav had the upper hand. he held her back close to his chest with his strong arms, lifting her off her feet in the shallow water.

"hold on, sav." she said. "if I go back underwater this thing will suffocate me." she then pulled off her dress, revealing a matching simsuit-like white set, leaving everything to the imagination.

sav couldnt keep his eyes off of her.

damn she is perfect....

she jumped back in and swam towards the waterfall. he watched her get out and walk to the top of the hill, wading through the water above the fall. he watched her perfectly dive off the side, barely making a splash in the rushing water.

she finally came out of the water, smiling. she swam towards him.

"try that." she said with a giggle.