Prologue

Arohi POV

Finally the day I've been waiting is here. I'm at RN Corp for an interview. It has been  always a dream to work with the Rohan Nanda.

I accept a glass of water which I took tiny sips of as we wait on the couch. I don't want to chew on my nails or lips, so I find myself gnawing on the inside of my cheek.

All the reasons not to do this interview come flooding in, when I heard a few employees reviews on him. Thoughts started invading my mind  Is he that ruthless?.. no I'm being judgemental... but why does his secretary last for 2 weeks or less... Aarrgh  and why the hell I didn' t thought this before coming for this interview!.. well let me guess because Miss Arohi has a stupid crush on this ruthless guy.

"Arohi shirke you're next!". I felt the soft panic growing. I took a glance at the woman who gave me a pitiful look. My anxiety will grow if I let these thoughts swirl into a vortex of stupidity, eating their own tail.

I can breathe real slow, let the thoughts leaked into the ether and be the real boss of me. I gave her a confident smile and followed her. 
I can feel my confidence shattering with every step.

The elevator opened directly into his private office, a huge room occupying the corner of the building with floor-to-ceiling windows giving views in two directions. The two remaining walls contained a door, a low bookshelf, and a single oil painting - a vase of flowers by Vincent van Gogh.

I kept my handbag on the chair and kept admiring the cabin.The black glass surface of his desk was equally uncluttered: a computer, a leather notebook, and a framed photograph of a woman. I turn around to thank the woman but she was gone.

My pounding chest went calm when I found literally no one in the cabin. I think this is a sign that I should run away. I quickly made my way to the door when I heard a click sound. I stopped in my track and my eyes wandered to the bathroom's door.

I should run or not...Run Arohi!!. I took large steps toward the door when a cold yet husky voice came from behind " I don't think your interview is done Miss.."

___________________________________________

Feedbacks are always welcome.

Do press the star button to vote....

Should I continue this story?!