Chapter 20

Waiting for the rain to wash all of the misery away, I stood there staring at the the crying clouds. I tilt my head to the graphite sky and let the cold water cover my skin. I could feel the hard painful lump in the back of my throat as the tears began to form. Slowly a small but intense pain struck the top nerve in my head.

Before I knew it there was shouting , they were mine, yet they seemed so distant. Tears streaked my face.  I even recognized my own voice repeating, "I can't take it anymore!"
I kneeled down to the ground letting all those pain flow down as tears.

I heard a car horn, i raised my gaze to see a speeding car making it's way towards me. The car lights flashed on me making me close my eyes waiting to be crushed under the car. Before i could react, darkness surrounded me. I assumed i was dead until i felt a tight hold on my waist. Rohan my heart whispered.

That's when realisation hit me, i was engulfed in a hug. I tried to break the hug when the hold tightened more.
"Rohan you'll choke me!" I tried to push him away. He broke the hug and gave me death glares. " Are you fucking insane?! " Anger was clearly visible in his eyes.

I tried to say something when he cut me off " And why the hell did you leave from house?!" He grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him.
I gave him an irritated look and pushed him away. " You know Nanda, just get yourself treated!.. You're the one who freaking shouted at me and asked me to leave and now... "

He closed his eyes in frustration and approached me making me take a few steps behind. " Why are you taking steps behind!!" Rohan was quite annoyed. I replied in the same tone
" Because you're angry..." He stopped in his tracks " Arohi come here!" I nodded negatively maintaining a distance. I sigh when my heart won over my mind and i approached him.

" You're like a kid sometimes!" Rohan said with a smile. My nose flared in anger. I took a deep breath to reprimand him. He quickly placed a soft kiss on the tip of my nose. I glared him when he laughed it away. His laughter suppressed and he took my hands and put it around his neck when his hands found it way to my hip.

" Arohi i didn't want you to leave. I just said that in an impulse of anger" Rohan  rested his forehead against mine. " Arohi, I'm not a perfect guy and you deserve much better but still i want you for me... " He cupped my face. I met his gaze. I was unsure whether tears were flowing down his cheeks or it's just the rain drops.

"And i don't want our past to cause a problem in our present life. I was just  a little taken aback by that fact. And nothing can shattered the trust i have upon you. I'm sorry for acting so rude!" Rohan took my hands into his and placed a soft peck. " I'm sorry too..." I sneezed making him chuckle.

I rubbed my hands in order to keep myself warm when a towel was placed on my head. Rohan made me face him and wiped my hair with the towel. I sneezed and looked at Rohan apologetically. Priyaansh entered the room clearing his throat. Rohan looked at him annoyingly " Can't you knock the door!"

Priyaansh avoided him and handed me a cup of coffee. I smiled at him gratefully. I let the warmth of the mug defrost my fingers. " Did you guys had a shower together?!" Priyaansh pointed toward our wet hairs. I stood up to give an explanation when Rohan hit his arms.

Priyaansh winced in pain and growled at Rohan. " Go and get yourself a wife instead of poking your nose in someone's personal life!" Rohan scoffed at him. Priyaansh eyes widened in some realisation and he took me aside making Rohan's frown grow deeper.

" I've got someone for you to meet!" I raised my eyebrows when he blushed.  " You are in love..." i whispered making sure that Nanda does not hear our conversation. Priyaansh nodded and his face went all red.
"Aww" I pinched his cheeks and we both started laughing at our childhood antics.

" Can i know what the hell is going on?!" Rohan came and stood next me. "No you can't!" Priyaansh and I said at the same time making him more annoyed. He rolled his eyes and signalled Priyaansh to meet him outside. " Keep this our top secret" Priyaansh whispered and followed Rohan outside.

I laid on the bed pondering over what Mr Sharma had said. It can't be true right. I tried to pacify my heart. But how come Rohan's dad know my mom. That day in shopping mall, he was confident enough when talking about my mom. I closed my eyes trying to relax the tense muscles.

" Need a massage!" I met Rohan's gaze. I smiled at him and straight on the bed when he took his seat beside me. I looked at him briefly for a few seconds. " Uhmm... Rohan you think that Mr Sharma.. i mean..." i played with my fingers. I was a little afraid to raise this sensitive topic.

He held my hands into his assuring me to go ahead. " You think Mr Sharma is saying the truth..." I stared at him when he smiled. " Arohi, i don't know what's the truth is but I'll promise you it won't affect our relationship!" He reassured me.

I smiled warmly. " You know Rohan everything was going so well.. Me,  mom and dad. We were like a perfect family ." My eyes shone in excitement thinking about the moments we shared together. " But then one day, everything was over... we found his corpse!" My eyes welled up remembering that sight. Rohan shrugged off his hands from mine and looked everywhere except me.

" I'll be back!" He excused himself and sprawled outside banging the door of the room. Here we go with the continuation of 50 shades of Nanda! I wiped the lone tear and laughed at my thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people. Here we go with chapter 20! 🖤... Hope you guys like it and sorry for grammatical error.

See you guys soon ( which i doubt!)♡

Addicted with this one especially the part :

Tere pyaar ne sareaam badnaam kar diya mujhe
Sharaab ka ghulam kar diya mujhe
Na jee raha hoon na main mar saka

Aisa mera hashar hai ban gaya
Jo pehle maikhana tha woh ghar hai ban gaya
Ke ab to saaki ne bhi jaam ka hisab na rakha..

Dard hota hai dard hone do
Zakhm gehra hai ise rehne do
Aankh roti hai inhein rone do
Yaad aayi hai mujhe peene do