Chapter 2

What we never knew about each other.

Chapter 2.

Allison POV.

He pulled away quickly enough, so they didnt get to see how we had been standing. I got kinda disappointed and kinda relieved. I looked at Zayn and saw he was blushing a little bit. “What are you guys talking about?” Louis asked with a wink, and just replied: “Nothing interesting Lou. Lets just watch the movie”. We all sat down on the two big sofas. I sat beside Niall and Zayn. It was kinda awkward, since I love Niall, and Zayn attracts me. Half way through the movie, that had been a few scary scenes and Niall had hold his arm around me. But now that he had eaten all the snacks, he went to the kitchen to get more. As he left a really scary scene came on and Zayn quickly pulled closer to you, holding you tight. It was nice. You cuddled closer to him, and whispered: “Thanks”. He just smiled, as I hide my face in his chest. The scary scene ended and Niall got back in the room. I looked at him, before pulling away from Zayn. Niall looked kinda hurt for a few seconds, but then gave me a weak smile. He sat down beside me again, and we continued watching the movie. I had fell asleep before it ended, and woke up with my head in Nialls lap, and my legs over Zayns lap. Again it was really awkward so I just sat up. Everybody were sleeping so I turned the tv off. Somehow I wasnt quiet enough. Niall woke up, and looked smiling at me. “Im gonna go to bed” I whispered and he whispered: “Me too” back. He got up from the couch and wee walked down to our rooms. “Its been a great day! Im glad you decided to come live with me” he said, hugging me tight and then leave to his room. I smiled and jumped in on my bed. I still hadnt unpacked, that would have to wait for later. I laid down and fell asleep in one minute. 

I woke up at 8am. God why cant I sleep longer. I laid there for ten minutes before getting up and get my running clothes on(http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=52692205). I got out of my room and went down the hall. I took a quick look and saw them all sleeping except from Zayn. Where is he? I thought. Probably in the kitchen. I turned around to go to the front door, when I ran into Zayn. I wasnt wearing that much clothes, so by standing that close to him feeling his body warmth made me blush. He looked me quick up and down and said: “Morning. Going for a run?”. I nodded yes and he smiled looking me in the eyes. “You look damn fit girl” he whispered making me blush even harder. Gosh he was hot. I felt myself lean forward to him, but snapped myself out of it. He really attracted me and actually he made me want him really bad, just by smiling.  I quickly said: “See you later”, before leaving for my run. I had my Ipod with me, and pressed the play button. Out came some dance music, witch I found good running to. I ran about 10km(6 miles) before heading back. It was nice and refreshing with a morning run. Back when Niall and I lived in Mullingar, I usually woke him up sunday morning dragging him out of bed to take a run. He hated when I did it, cause he liked to sleep until around 11am. When I got back everyone was up, even thou it was only 9.45am. I went into the living room and said morning, before heading for the shower. Harry whistled when he saw me, and I saw Niall punch him. I just laughed and locked the bathroom door. I took a quick, but really hot shower. I loved the feeling of the water burn my body. I had forgot to get my clothes with me out to the bathroom, so I opened the door and took a quick look out on the hall. Nobody was there, so I started running down the hall towards my room. Then suddenly I ran into Harry. Oh no, was all I thought. He looked smirking at me and looked me up and down. “Damn Alli! Get some clothes on. Its not nice to tease other people” he said and I blushed running past him, into my room slamming the door. God that was embarrassing. Just the way he had looked at me, made me blush hard. I started getting my clothes on(http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=52695395) and as I stood in pants and my bra, I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Niall. “Omg Nialler!” I yelled and sw him blush really bad. I quickly got my top on and he looked to the ground. I blushed myself. He had actually seen me in my bra. God what was going on today. First Zayn in my running clothes, then Harry and me in a towel and now Niall, while I was wearing only bra and pants. “Sorry Alli baby” he said and I just stood there awkwardly. “I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the water park with me and the boys today. We got a day off and we want to have some fun, so would you like to come with us? Eleanor Louis girlfriend will be there to” he continued. I smiled and said with embarrassment in my voice: “I would love to Nialler”. He smiled and said: “Well pack your stuff we are going in an hour! They have all left to go grab their stuff them selfs. A van will be here picking us up” he told be, before leaving my room. I packed my back with my bikini, towel, flip flops and some other stuff(http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_niall/set?id=52697388). 

An hour later the van was here waiting for us. I went in to Nialls room. He was laying on his bed with his laptop. “The vans here” I said sweetly and he looked up smiling at me, before getting out of bed. We walked down together in silence. We got in the van, and I sat down beside Liam. I didnt want anything to be awkawrd, so I just got in the back and Niall in the front with Zayn. Louis introduced me to Eleanor. She was really beautiful and really sweet. We hit it of right away, and talked all the way to the water park. 

Zayn POV. 

We arrived at the water park and got out of the van. We had rented it, so there werent going to be any fans following us on our day of. Im glad Alli came with us. I know its wrong since shes Nialls best friend, but I really like her. I want to take her out, but feel like its to soon, since I only meet her yesterday. Well we went into the water park, and me and the boys went in to the boys locker room and the girls into the girls locker room. As I had thought we got out before them. All of us boys went to find ourself a lounger. Louis blocked a lounger for Eleanor, so they could lay beside each other. Niall blocked a lounger for Alli, and I quickly got down beside her lounger. I knew this was maybe gonna be awkward, but I felt like I needed to be close to her. I heard a door open and saw Alli and Eleanor come out. Louis ran over to Eleanor and lifted her up, while Alli walked over to me and Niall. Gosh she looked hot in her neon green bikini. I couldnt take my eyes of her, and neither could Niall and Harry. 

Allison POV. 

Gosh this is awkward. 3 guys staring at me. I new my body was fit, but not so guys would stare. I felt myself blush badly, and then the sweet Liam came to my rescue. He cleared his throat making the guys turn back to them selfs. I whispered thank you to him, and he just laughed. Liam got up, and dragged Niall, me and Harry with him to try a water slide. It was really fun. We tried 3 different once before going back to the others. They were laying on their loungers talking as we came back. I was about to go over to my lounger, as someone took my hand. I turn around to see Harry grinding at me. “Wanna go for a swim?” he asks. I didnt really know what to say, so I just nod yes. Harry was hot yeah, really attractive. Thats all I thought of him, no love feelings, he is just attractive. I knew he only wanted me sexual too, and I really didnt mind. Well I kinda did, cause I wanted to be his friend, not a one night stand. He took my hand and lead me to a pool a bit away. We were out of sight to the other boys and Eleanor. We got in the water, and it was freezing cold even thou the weather was pretty hot. He saw me shaking and came to hug me. I knew he enjoyed standing with his body pressed to mine. I could even imagine his grin on his face. I pulled away after a minute and he said: “So Alli? Do you like, have a boyfriend?”. I nodded no and he smiled naughty at me. I swam away from him, and he followed. I laughed as he caught me. “Since you dont have a boyfriend, would it be okay for me to kiss you, cause your so damn hot Alli?” he asked and I just chuckled. I moved closer to him, kissing his neck. He shivered in pleasure and I whispered in his ear seductively: “I dont think so!”. Then I quickly got out of the pool and ran back to the others. Harry stayed behind for ten minutes, before he came back. He looked hungry and vindictive at me. Niall had left to go with Louis to the water slides, and I were now talking with Zayn. He kept smiling and taking my hand quick once in a while. I felt a few butterflies, and suddenly he asked: “Uhm Alli? Can we like talk in private for a few minutes?”. I just nodded yes and he pulled me with him over to a place that was like a cafe area. We sat down and he looked me in the eyes, before saying: “I know I shouldnt ask you this, but go out with me?”.