Chapter 11

What we never knew about each other.

Chapter 11.

Niall POV.

I woke up in a place I had never been to before. I was cuddled up with some brunette. OH SHIT, I thought to myself. I looked down under the sheets. Fuck both me and the girl are naked. I seriously slept with this girl. OMG. I closed my eyes and hoped this was just a bad dream, that this hadnt happened. I let go of the girl as I open my eyes again. I pulled away from her, and tried to get out of the bed without waking her up. Unfortunately it didnt work. She woke up and turned around to face me. I sat up in the bed. She smiled at me and said: “Morning sexy”. She definitely tried to sound seductively, but it dint work on me. “Uhm..Morning..Well Im sorry but this was clearly a mistake! I-I need to go Im sorry” I said and she looked sad. “No please I really like you” she said grabbing my wrist. “Im sorry I cant..Im in love with somebody else..” I answered. I figured I could just as well tell her the truth. “Oh..Well GET OUT OF HERE!” she yelled and I saw her eyes get teary. I quickly got my clothes on and opened her bedroom door to get out. Before I left I turned around and said: “Im sorry….?”. “Olivia..Forget it just get out!” she said and I did as I was told. I left her, seeing a tear fall down her cheek. I got out and quickly called Liam. “Hello” a sleepy Liam said. I took a quickly look at my watch and saw the clock was only 9.23am. “Oh Im sorry if I woke you up, but uhm..could you maybe pick me up? I kinda uhm..do you know what I will just take a cab home”I said, but Liam cut me of. “No Niall I will pick you up! Just tell me the address and then we can talk about what happened in the car!” he said.

“So..?” Liam said looking out of the front window while driving. I didnt reply, I just stayed silent. “Niall what happened?” he asked. I looked down at my hands. “I kinda slept with this girl..I know I shouldnt have, but I-I just..” I said, trying to explain. Liam just cut me of, looking angry and disappointed. “Youre jealous of Zayn I get it! But dont you think its stupid to get drunk and fuck some random girl, instead of just telling Allison how you feel? Gosh Niall what were you thinking?” he said, as we arrived at my apartment. I got angry. I dont know why, but I did. I got quickly out of the car and slammed the door shut. Then I quickly got up to my apartment and locked the door open. Liam were right behind me. “Niall I just dont get why you needed to sleep with that girl! Its not gonna make you feel any better!” Liam yelled, as we both walked in the front door. I walked into the hallway, as I heard somebody drop something pretty loud. OH GOD. Out of her room came Allison. She had tears in her eyes and looked pretty shocked. Oh gosh had she heard us? Did she hear about me and the girl?

Allison POV.

I had woken up earlier in Zayns arms, and got out of bed. It were tonight we were going to tell the rest of the guys about me and Zayn, being a couple. I figured it was a good idea to go back home and pick out a dress, since we were going out to dinner and then clubbing. I got dressed(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53587574) and took a cab back home to me and Nialls apartment. I locked the door open and found out he wasn’t home. He had probably stayed over at one of the guys places. I went down the hallway to my bedroom. I opened my closet and looked through all of my dresses. I decided on a (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54507839) navy blue dress. I packed it down in a bag, as I heard the front door slam open and Liam’s voice yell. What the hell is going on. “Niall I just dont get why you needed to sleep with that girl! Its not gonna make you feel any better!” Liam yelled and I felt my heart sink. I had no control over myself. I dropped my bag loudly on the floor and went out in the hallway. Tears were falling down my cheeks, as I saw him. I didn’t mean to cry. He looked shocked to see me, or maybe just shocked to find me here. After all I had left to go to Zany’s only yesterday. “Alli he said quiet and softly. I didn’t say anything. I looked him in the eyes, and saw they were filled with guilt and regret. I looked from Niall to Liam, they both looked shocked. I pulled myself together and went back to my room. I quickly picked up my bag, as Niall came running in. “Alli please stop!” he said. I stopped and looked at him, directly in the eyes. I kept looking at him, expecting some kind of explanation but I didn’t get one. “Forget it Niall! I’m sorry for crying..I think I will stay with Zayn for a couple more days!” I said. I had almost stopped crying. I walked towards the door, but to my surprise he grabbed my wrist. He turned me around and pulled me close. We locked eyes for a few minutes. “Alli..I want to apologize! Im acting like a dick, and I’m sorry! It’s just..I-I love you..and I’m loosing you to Zayn!” he whispered, our eyes still locked. Now I get it, I thought. He is afraid he will loose me as his best friend. He shouldn’t worry about that. I took his hand, gave it a squeeze and said: “I love you too Niall! Don’t worry you won’t loose our friendship!”. He looked weird at me and said: “Alli I don’t think you understand!”. “I do Niall you’re afraid of loosing me as your best friend” I said. He shook his head and were about to say something, as my phone started ringing. I took and saw it was Zayn. Niall saw it too and immediately pain showed in his eyes. What the hell is going on?. “I have to take this” I said and turned away from Niall. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him leave my room. I picked up the phone. “Hey babe, you have been over there for almost two hours..are you okay?” Zayn asked and I laughed. “Everything is fine Zaynie boo! Don’t worry, just talked a little to Niall that’s all” I replied and the talked for a few minutes more. I was kinda heart broken, but talking to Zayn made me feel better. I still couldn’t believe Niall had slept with some random girl. I guess I’m right, he doesn’t have the same feelings for me as I have for him. I told Zayn I would hurry over to him, so we could have some alone time, before we needed to get ready for tonight. I walked out of my room and said bye to Niall and Liam. I felt the pain in my voice as it cracked. The looked sad too, Niall like was about to cry. I didn’t why. If I had to be honest, then we don’t feel like best friends anymore. And that broke my heart, cause I love him with all of my heart. I left the apartment and took a cab to Zany’s.

Niall POV.

You really told her?” Liam asked shocked, looking at me with wide eyes. “Yeah, but she didn’t understand! She thought I meant as her best friend! The friendly way..” I said, probably sounding really sad and upset. “Liam can’t you please stay with me tonight? I don’t feel like being alone..” I asked and he immediately looked kinda embarrassed. Or at least that’s what I thought. He looked down for a few seconds and then in my eyes. “Uhm Zayn kinda invited us guys out for dinner and clubbing tonight..he said he had something to tell us..” he said and I felt a little jealous and mad. He could at least have invited me with then, even though we are fighting. Well I don’t need this. “It’s okay Liam, all this is not your fault! I’m just gonna find someone else to be with tonight!” I said and pulled my phone out to message someone. “Are you sure Niall? I can just cancel!” he said, sounding sincere. “Of course Li! Don’t worry, I will figure something out!” I reassured him. He got up from the couch and said bye, before walking out the front door. I decided to be stupid and text my ex Holly. Since Allison doesn’t want me, then maybe me and Holly could have some fun. “Hello, who is this?” I heard Holly’s voice say. “Hey babe, it’s me Niall. Just wondered if you wanted to do something tonight?”.