Chapter 9

What we never knew about each other.

Chapter 9.

Allison POV.

After Niall left the room to go to his own, me and Zayn sat in silence. A few tears were still falling down my face. Zayn pulled me close and hugged me, while I heard Niall close the door to his room. “Im sorry!” he whispered and I knew he meant it. He had never meant to make me and Niall fight, and neither had I. Somehow we had just gotten pushed a little away from each other. Like we couldnt tell each other everything anymore. Like we werent really best friends anymore. That feeling killed me inside, cause I knew it was my own fault. I could have told Niall about my feelings years ago, or I could had kept away from Zayn. Just by keeping Zayn and me a secret, meant that I pushed Niall away from me. I felt sick about myself. I decided to hide it and not show Zayn how hurt I was. I stopped crying and dried the tears away. “Im sorry too”I said with a shaky voice. He hugged me tighter and I hugged him back. After a couple of minutes he pulled away. “What about we go shopping? I will pay for everything and maybe you will get cheered up a little..” he asked sweetly and I answered: “I would love to go to the mall! But please let me pay myself, I wont be able to give something like that back to you..”. He looked a little annoyed and said: “Alli I-I want you to be my girlfriend if you like? and if you will be then I want to spoil you!”. I froze and a little smile appeared on my face. He finally thought about what he had said and blushed. “I would love to be your girlfriend Zayn, and of course your allowed to spoil me but that dosent mean I like it!” I said and kissed him. He kissed me back and we pulled away from each other. We both smiled big. He took my hand and we got up and walked to the door. “Wait I will just tell Niall we are leaving” I said, and my voice immediately sounded sad. Zayn nodded and I went to Nialls room. I knocked on the door and when he didnt answer I just opened it. He was laying on his bed looking at the roof with a tear streamed face. My heart sank in my chest. “Me and Zayn are gonna go to the mall..Will you be okay?” I asked looking at him. He didtn move to look at me, he just nodded and nothing else. I stood there for a few minutes just looking at him, before closing his door again. I walked back to Zayn. We got out of the apartment and out to his car, where he droves to the mall. 

We arrived and sat in the car for five minutes, waiting for his “bodyguard” to come. “Zayn..is this kinda a going public thing?” I asked. He smiled and took my hand. I looked him in the eyes as he said: “Only if you want it to be!”. I smiled back at him and said: “How about we see where this goes? Maybe they will think we are friends or maybe they will figure us out! Just let them decide out from our behavior?”. He nodded agreeing and we got out of the car as we saw the bodyguards. We made a deal that they would wake 5 meters behind us, so we could still walk on our own. We went inside and girls quickly noticed Zayn. We walked around for a bit, before I dragged him with me into Forever 21. I looked around the clothes, while Zayn just followed me. I found a lot of things and went to try them on. He sat outside on a little chair, while I tried the things. I got out of the changing room and Zayn smiled. He got up and took my hand, as we went up to the cashier. I were about to pay, when Zayn pushed my wallet away and bought it for me. We got out of the shop and I said: “Zaynie..you know you dont have to..”. He cut me of and said: “Alli Boo remember earlier? we talked about this! I want to spoil you please!”. I smiled and kissed his cheek, not even thinking about the people around us watching. Zayn took my hand and we went into some other shops like Topshop, Vans, Jack Wills etc. After looking at the shops I like, Zayn dragged me into victorias secret. He smirked and whispered in my ear: “Please try something on for me!”. I giggled nervous and said flirty: “Alright Boo..”. I looked around and found two normal sets of lingerie. One set in pink and one in black. I went to the changing room and changed. I stuck me head out and said: “Zaynie”. He quickly got up and went in to look at me. He smiled and laid his hands on my waist pulling me in for a kiss. It was very passionate and I could sense him get turned on. I push him away gently and said: “No more trying things on for you my Boo..you just get horny and we cant here..you know”. I blushed and so did he. He took my lingerie and went to pay, while I changed back to my own clothes. I got out and saw him pay. He went over to me and grabbed my hand. We walked out and saw about 40 girls standing there taking photos of us. I smiled nervously at Zayn and he squeezed my hand. We went to grab some lunch, and I had a hard time placing all the bags with stuff Zayn had bought me(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53211046). We ate, while talking and joking. The girls stood outside the cafe still taking photos. A few waved at us, and I waved back smiling. That made them squeal and I laughed. We finished and decided to go back home. 

Niall POV.

I heard them in the living room. I felt numb. She is his girlfriend now. And I love her more than anything. I could never love anybody else like I love her. They got quiet and I felt myself tense up. What were they doing?. Minutes past and then I hear footsteps. I turn to look at the roof. Someones knocking but I dont answer. I dont want to talk to anybody. Just want to think things through. Its Allison. She opens the door and I feel her staring at me. She tells she and Zayn are going to the mall, and I just nod. She leaves and soon I hear he front door open and close too. They left.

Allison POV. 

We decide to go back to me and Nialls, so I can grab some of my stuff in a back. Niall needs some time alone and Im gonna give it to him. Im gonna stay with Zayn. We walk in and I hear someone talk. Zayn stayed in the car, since I told him we would leave right away. I have to pass the living room, to get to my room. I have almost all my bags with me, except the one from Victorias Secret. Zayn told me to let that one behind in the car. I walk pass the door in the living room and the conversation stops. I took a quick look out of the corner of my eye. Liams there with Niall, and Niall is crying. I immediately feel sad. I walk down to my room and start to pack a bag. I pack some clothes, ipod, makeup, shoes and some other stuff. I close the bag and walk back down the hall. I stop at the door frame into the living room. The conversation stops again. I look at Niall and say: “I know you want some alone time..so Im gonna stay with Zayn. Im sorry I have hurt you Niall. I love you and you dont deserve it!”. I freeze as I say the last part, but only for a minute. He looked up and our eyes locked. He looked shocked, but somehow really happy. I snap out of it and hurry out of the apartment.