Chapter 7

What we never knew about each other.

Chapter 7.

Allison POV. 

I couldnt believe he was acting like this, that he treated me like this. Im supposed to be his best friend, and he just did this. The tears were falling down my cheeks, and I quickly packed a bag, with a dress and shoes for tonight, pj just in case, makeup & some other stuff. I then went out of my room and into the living room. Harry were still here, sitting beside Niall who had his head in his hands. He were sobbing a little, but right know I tried not to care. He had hurt me too, you know. I looked at them both and said coldly: “Im gonna go, I will be back..I dont know when, but I need some time to think Niall..and Harry Im sorry about this misunderstanding”. And with that I left. I got out and walked down the street with my bag. I stopped and called Zayn. “Zayn can I come over?” I asked, as soon as he picked up his phone. I were still crying and he heard it. “Of course Boo, Im not home, but I will hurry up home for you! Are you okay” he said and I answered: “Not really..I will see you in a few minutes”. I hung up and started walking towards his apartment. I needed time to think, so thats why I decided to walk. I got to Zayns apartment 15 minutes later. He were parking his car, and quickly came out to hug me. He pulled me close, kissing my cheek. “Alli tell me what happened” he whispered to me, but I just shook my head. “I just..me and Niall had a fight, I really dont want to think about it! I just..I thought you could maybe make me feel better” I said quietly. He smiled and said: “Then thats what I will do!”. He took my hand and we went inside. He showed me into his living room and I sat down on the couch. He went to the kitchen and got two ice cream bowels. Then he put a movie on and we cuddle close on the couch. We watched the whole movie and ate all the ice cream. I had my head on his chest as I whispered: “Thanks Zayn”. I felt him smile and he kissed my head. I pulled away and sat straddling him. “Youre amazing Zayn” I said, and then I kissed him. It was a very passionate kiss and I got heated quickly. He had his hands on my hips, and my hands were on his torso. We ended up making out and suddenly he pushed me down on the sofa with him on top. We kept kissing and my hands went down to the end of his shirt pulling it off of him. He quickly pulled mine of too and placed his hands on my breast while kissing me. I moaned and I think I kinda turned him on a bit. He kissed me deeper, as I took his pants of. He again pulled mine of quickly too and I rolled us around so I were on top. I started kissing him down his jawline to his neck, trying to find his sweet spot. I took me awhile to find it, but when I did he moan loudly. I smirked and kept kissing him, while rubbing his crotch. He moaned and then flipped us over, so he were on top. He kissed me quick and then asked: “Are you sure you want to do this Alli?” he asked and I answered: “Yeah I do! I really do! I kinda have feelings for you Zayn, I-I just hope you have that too..”. He smiled and said: “Of course Alli! Im in love with you” he whispered and kissed me furiously. He pulled my panties down and I pulled his boxers down. He placed himself at my entrance and took a quick look at me. I nodded while moaning, and he thrusted himself into me. We had sex and it was wonderful. Or it was actually amazing. I had only done it once before, so its still kinda new to me having sex. But somehow Zayn made me feel, comfortable and confident about it. We both reached our climax and collapsed on the bed beside each other. We catched our breaths and fell asleep cuddled up in each other. 

I woke up from the nap an hour and a half later. I felt happy and amazing. I thought about what had happened and smiled big. I were with my back turned towards Zayns front. I felt a kiss on my shoulder and turned around to face him. He kissed me softly on the lips and said: “We better get dressed, cause I booked our table for 6.30pm and its 4pm right now” he whispered and I smiled. “But I kinda wanna stay right here..at least just 10 more minutes” I whispered and kissed his cheek. We laid there making out, until we needed to get up and get ready. We went to take a shower together, it was kinda cute. We washed each other and made a little out. We got out and I went to his room to get dressed(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53014152). I did my hair and makeup went into the living room to Zayn. He looked good in his outfit, a little sexy. We smiled at each other and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. “You look incredible Alli!” he said and I blushed.

We went to grab a cab, drove and arrived at the restaurant. We went inside and Zayn had been so sweet to get a private table, so nobody would see us. He ordered for both of us and we just talked, while we were waiting. I loved talking to him, cause we can talk about everything. It never gets boring. I have actually started to have strong feelings for him. I-I think I might love him. Of course Im not gonna tell him since we have only known each other for 4 days, and only dated two of them. Im kinda scared that I have gotten feelings for him this quick. We finished the dinner and decided to go home to him. We got a cab and drove back. The whole way home we were making out on the backseat. We arrived at his apartment and got out of the car. We walked into the apartment hand in hand. We went into the living room and sat down on the couch. We started kissing, as my phone went off. I looked at it and saw it was Niall. “Shit” I said and Zayn saw it was Niall too. “Tell him about us Alli, but only if you want to!” he said, as I picked up the phone. “OMG Alli thank god you finally answered! Where are you? Are you okay?” he said pretty fast. A minute ago I had been so happy, and now I felt the hurt from earlier. “Hey Nialler..Im fine, I-Im together with Zayn” I said and Niall got quiet. “Do you love Zayn?” he asked after a few minutes. I could hear the hurt and pain in his voice. “Yeah I-I thi-think I do..” I said stuttering and then he hung up.