Epilogue

6 months later.

Zayn POV.

Things are going great. Im with this new girl called Leanne. She is beautiful, sweet and just lovely. Im still not completely over Allison, and somehow I dont think I ever will. After all she is the love of my life. Well Im together with Leanne now, we have been going strong for a month. Everybody is happy and relieved I found someone else. Especially Niall, cause now he is more comfortable kissing and touching her in front of me. Yeah it still hurts like hell, but I dont have the right to be angry anymore. Allison knows I still love her, and I dont think it bothers her. She knows that if Niall and her ever break up, I will be there in a second to pick up the pieces. I think it kinda comforts her. Well at least Im as happy as I can be in this situation and thats great. 

Im going out with Leanne tonight to celebrate our anniversary. We havent been intimate yet, so we arent that far in our relationship yet. Well at least she makes me happy, and I am in love. Hopefully my life will only get better. At least Im happy with where I am now.

Allison POV.

Me and Zayn are finally good. We are like best friends and talk almost everyday. He is with this new girl Leanne now, and Im really happy for him. He now got the chance to move on and forget about me. I know he never will that, but Im allowed to hope. Plus I know he still loves me, so he definitely wont forget me. Well at least he is only flirting with me when we are alone. I dont think its on purpose, but when you love someone you just cant help yourself. Well thats how me and Niall are. Yeah me and Niall have been together for six months now, and yep we are better than ever. We have been on a mini vacation together. A week in spain and gosh it were perfect. We were just relaxing by a pool and going clubbing with only ourself. Alone time and it were amazing. It made us a lot closer. Tonight we are going out, since we didnt get to celebrate our anniversary this thursday, we are doing it this saturday. Yeah our six moths anniversary and Niall are taking me out to an expensive restaurant. Im gonna wear the dress he bought me, and everything will be perfect. Well me life is amazing and I wouldnt change for the world.

Niall POV

After all this stuff that happened, me and Allison are going strong. Everything is perfect and tonight we are celebrating our six month anniversary. I have prepared everything. Its going to be perfect and maybe one of the best days in my whole life. Maybe its gonna change my life a little in an amazing way. She dosent know and everybody who have helped me promised not to tell her. Im gonna propose to her. Im gonna kneel down on one knee and ask for her to marring me. And I have never been this nervous. I can only imagine how amazing it will be, if she is going to agree to spend the rest of her life with me. Her best friend, her boyfriend and hopefully the love of her life. I told Zayn about me proposing to her as the first one. After all us three got a history together, and I just wanted to know what he felt about it. He didtn seem happy and of course I cant blame him. He didnt protest or say anything about it, but I know he hated it. But on the same time he knows he screwed up. He knows he had his chance and he blew it, so now its my turn to have my chance. And trust me Im not gonna blow it. Im gonna make her as happy as she will ever be able to be. Know I only need her to say yes. Then our lifes almost cant get any better…