Chapter 8

What we never knew about each other.

Chapter 8.

Allison POV.

I started crying and sobbing like crazy. I loved Zayn, but I loved Niall more. Why couldnt I just tell him that?, Why am I with Zayn?. I had a lot more questions, but I couldnt answer them. Zayn came and pulled me in for a big hug. He didnt ask any questions, he just held me and tried to calm me down. We sat down on the couch like that for god knows how long. When I finally calmed down, he kissed my cheek. “I guess you dont want to talk about it right now?” he asked softly and I nodded agreeing. I sat there thinking with my head on his chest. Zayn dosent deserve this, but Niall dosent want me. I guess sometimes you just have to take “the next best thing”, then you cant have the one you want. After sitting there half an hour, I turned to look Zayn in the eyes. “Thank you for being there for me Zayn! And Im sorry that Im getting you in trouble with Niall!”. He looked a little sat, but then said: “Dont worry Alli! I wouldnt be with you if you werent worth it!”. That made me smile really big. I kissed him softly on the lips. “Lets just go to bed” he whispered and we went into his room to change(http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_niall/set?id=53028768). We stood with our back against each other. When we both had our clothes on we turned around and got in the bed. We cuddled with each other and I fell asleep to him humming.

Niall POV. 

I hadnt been able to sleep. I knew she was with him, and it killed me. Why didnt I take my chance when I had it?. God Im so stupid. I have lost the love of my life, because I didnt tell her how I feel. And now its to late. Josh had found me earlier on the ground all frozen and numb. He had told me sorry a lot of times and had somehow made me feel better, and made me go back to talk things out with Alli. As I had come back to her at the apartment, my heart sank in my chest. I saw her and Harry kissing on the couch. I had yelled at her, and we had gotten into a fight. She left me there crying and later when I called her she didnt answer. When I called her for the 100th time today she picked up. She told me she was with Zayn. And I never knew she had feelings for her, until she revealed her feelings for him over the phone to me. My heart broke into a million pieces. She loved him. She said she loved him and I had hung up on her. All I had done was crying and going into my bed. And there I had been all day and all the night. It was now 5am and I knew she were probably sleeping at Zayns place. I felt like someone had ripped my heart out. A few hours later I finally cried myself to sleep, thinking that I had never known how much could happen in a few days. 

Allison POV. 

I woke up in Zayns arms, and got up without waking him. I quickly got dressed(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53035669) and went out to the kitchen. I made myself breakfast. 20 minutes later Zayn came out only wearing his boxers. I smiled at him and said: “Morning handsome”. “Morning beautiful” he said and went over to kiss my cheek. He made some breakfast for himself and we ate in silence. “Alli I-I think we should go talk to Niall together” he said and surprised me a lot. “Uhm..I guess thats a good idea” i answered and he smiled. “Well let me get dressed and then lets go talk to him”I nodded in agreement. I felt a little feeling of panic inside off me. Was this the right time to go talk to Niall?. Well as always I didnt know, I only knew that I didnt really felt ready for that. I just need to suck it up, I said to myself. Zayn came out fully dressed and we left to me and Nialls apartment. We sat in the car for five minutes, while I looked at the building. “Come Alli! Lets get this over with it..” Zayn whispered and we got out of the car. He took my hand and we went up to the front door. 

Niall POV.

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening and closing. “Niall? We need to talk!” I heard Allisons voice yell trough the apartment. I quickly got out of bed and dressed. I went to the living room and found her there with Zayn. At first when I had seen her, I had smiled. When I saw her with Zayn I froze. I felt all the pieces of my heart rip trough my body. So much pain. She looked like she were in pain too, and I didnt understand it. “Hey Niall..why dont you come sit with us so we can talk..” she whispered with worry in her eyes.

Allison POV.

He went to sit down as for from us as he could on the couch. I felt bad and guilty. I had never seen so much pain in his eyes before, it was unbelievable. “Im sorry I have hurt you Niall! I never meant to get feelings for Zayn, and I never wanted you to find out this way..I-Im in love with him and I want to be together with him, but only if we stay friends!” I said calmly with tears running down my cheeks. He looked down, clearly not wanting to look me or Zayn in the eyes. “I would never be able not to be your friend Alli! You should know what! Im gonna let you to be together, but that dosent mean I approve of you two..I-I just cant afford to loose you! And please give me some time alone to get adjusted to this alone..” he said and got up from the couch. For the first time he looked me in the eyes. If I thought his eyes were filled with pain before, I didnt now. This killed me. He was so filled with pain. I love him, but I dont have the guts to tell him. Besides I just told him I want to be with Zayn. Its probably for the best. He dosent love me the same way, he is just afraid of loosing me to Zayn. He has nothing to worry about, cause if he looses me then I loose him. And that cant happen.