Chapter 5

What we never knew about each other.

Chapter 5.

Allison POV.  

Oh gosh what an amazing night. The date had been amazing. I smiled at myself, I had real surprised him with that kiss. He was an amazing kisser. I had loved the way he had hold my hips and pulled me closer to him. I locked the door from the inside since it was 11pm and I were home alone. I went to take a quick shower and get my makeup of, before Niall would come home. I changed into my pj(http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_niall/set?id=52912577) and went into the living room to watch some tv. I texted Zayn to tell him goodnight:

Hey Zaynie Boo ;) Had an amazing night today! Well, just wanted to say goodnight :)

I got up and found a blanket to cover myself with, cause it was quit cold. I looked at my phone and saw Zayn had texted be. It said:

Hey Alli Boo

I smiled and laid down on the couch to watch tv. I figured it was a good idea to try to stay up, if Niall got home to drunk. Just incase he needed help. I fell asleep and woke up at 3am to Niall crashing through the door. He was really loud and really drunk, so I got up and walked to the door. I saw Niall in the door way with some guy. I guess thats Josh. “Hey..I will take Nialler, so you can come home too..guess your both pretty drunk I said and they guy looked me in the eyes. Yeah his drunk I thought. “No no no, I-I will help you with Nialler, besides he told me it was okay to stay over” the guy stuttered. I gave him a weak smile, and the guy came in with Niall. We got Niall into bed, and the guy went in and fell asleep on the couch. I looked at him, and went into Niall with a glass of water. He was awake and sat up smiling. He was only wearing his boxers. I froze and starred at his body. He chuckled and I snapped out of it. I went over to him and gave him the water. He pulled me down and whispered in my ear: “Tha-thans for the help babe!”. Then he kissed me on the cheek and then on the lips. It felt great and bad on the same time. I had just been with Zayn, but kissing Niall was something I had always wanted to do. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I kissed him back, but then pulled away. “Uhm uhm goodnight Nialler” I whispered and left to go to my own room. What had I just done?. This wasnt right, but he was drunk and besides he wouldnt be able to remember tomorrow. I went to bed and fell asleep thinking about the kiss.

I woke up at 9am and went into the kitchen. I made myself some breakfast and sat down to eat it. I sat there in silence, as I heard someone come. I looked up and saw the guy from earlier. He saw me too and blushed since he was only wearing his pants. “Morning, you must be Allison? Im sorry if we already have meet, but I remember nothing from last night..Im Josh by the way” he said and I smiled. “Morning, yeah Im Allison. Nice to meet you Josh..”I replied and he smiled. He went to the fridge and made himself some breakfast. We started talking and he asked me how I knew Niall. I told him the whole story and we actually hit it of. He was really sweet and easy to talk to. He made some jokes and I started laughing like a maniac, just as Niall entered the room. I looked at him and blushed deeply. “Morning” he said in a sexy husky voice. “Morning” me and Josh said back. Niall went to the fridge and took some painkillers. I bet he got a huge headache. He then took a glass of water and came to sit at the table. He sat opposite me and I couldnt look him in the eyes. All I thought about was that kiss. I think Josh noticed my blushing cheeks and said: “Is something going on between the two of you?”. He looked curious but I just shook me head and Niall said: “No we are just best friends..thats all”. It hurt to hear him say that, but I had to hide it. “Had a fun night last night?” I asked and they both smiled at me. “Yeah it was great! Some girl gave Nialler her number, she was quit hot!” Josh said and I felt my heart sink a little in my chest. 

Niall POV.

It felt wrong saying nothing was going on between us, cause I really wish there were. I looked at Alli but she kept looking down blushing. And then Josh had to go and tell her something so stupid. She had asked  question and he was an idiot telling her, some girl had been hitting on me the whole night. I looked at her and she looked sad for a moment, before she excused herself to her room. I felt bad and as soon as she left, I turned to Josh. “Your moron!” I said and he looked confused. I got closer to him and whispered: “I-Im in love with her”. He started laughing and said: “Then Nialler maybe you should tell her! Cause as I see it she kinda likes you too!”. I blushed and said: “Alright I will go tell her now then..”. He smiled and gave me thumbs up, as I left the table to go to her room.

Allison POV. 

I shouldnt even be jealous or sad, cause Niall isnt my boyfriend. But hearing him having fun with some random girl hurts. I excused myself and left the room. I went into my own, just as my phone started ringing. It was zayn, so I quickly picked it up. “Hello Boo..I already miss you, Would you please go out with me tonight?”I heard his sexy voice say. I quickly thought about it and came to a conclusion. Niall dont like me the way I like him, but Zayn likes me. He deserves me giving him a chance. “Of course I will go out with you, but do you think we should tell Niall?” I said and he was quiet for a minute. “Maybe not tell him, but how about you ask him if he would have had a problem with you dating any of us” he said and I agreed. “Sounds good Zaynie Boo, I will ask him right away”. I turned around and heard footsteps coming towards my door. Suddenly I saw Niall and I smiled. “I were just going to look for you, Uhm Niall I got a question..would you mind if I ehm, if I ever went on a date with any of the guys in the band?” I said looking down. I felt him freeze and looked up. He looked really hurt and his eyes showed a lot of pain. “Yeah I guess not..Im-Im just gonna go for a walk Allison” he whispered and quickly left the room. Two minutes later I heard the front door slam. What did just happen?, Why did he act like this?. I felt a few tears in my eyes, but I decided to hold them back. I went in to the kitchen and saw Josh was still there. “What happened?” he asked looking both sad and curious. “I dont know? I just asked him if would have a problem with me ever dating one of the guys..and he said I guess not and then he left..please tell me did I do something wrong?” I answered. Josh looked down and said: “You only did what you thought were right, Im the fool for getting his hopes up, Im sorry..I just thought you were in love with him, I-I gotta go find him” Josh said before storming out of the room and slam the door just like Niall had done.