Chapter 13

What we never knew about each other.

Chapter 13.

Zayn POV.  

How could she just leave me like that, all turned on and clearly showing that I want her. And all she could answer to my question, was “we will see about that”. She smiled evil and cheeky at me, and I just stayed in the bathroom. I was kinda shocked that she was so good at playing games with me, but trust me two can play at that game. I quickly dropped my towel and walked naked over to my closet, searching for something to wear. I heard her gasp and I smiled immediately. “Are you okay babe?” I asked and turned around so she could see my naked body from the front. I looked smirking at her and she was biting her lip. I couldnt help but start chuckling a little at her face expression. She noticed me smirking and answered: “Yeah Im fine”. I gave her smile and walked closer to her, and she kept her eyes at my lower area. I enjoyed the impact I had on her. She was almost drooling over me, while she kept staring. “See something you like?” I asked her and winked, when she pulled herself back to reality and looked me in the eyes. 

Allison POV.

Yeah I-Im great” I said and locked eyes with him. I felt myself blush a little. He kept smiling cheeky, clearly enjoying this. “Oh gosh! Cant take this..” I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I quickly pulled him close to me, locking my arms around his neck, kissing him with all force and passion that I had in me. He kissed me back, and I could feel his bulge grow. That made me think clear and I pulled away. “We are gonna do it later! Get dressed, we are going in 30 minutes!” I said, clearly to his disappointment that we werent gonna do it now. I enjoyed that I had some form for impact on him too. I left the bedroom to go wait in the living room.

30 minutes later Zayn came into the living room, smiling at me. I smiled back and he gave me a quick peck on the lips. I got up from the couch and we left the apartment. We arrived at the restaurant before any of the boys. A waiter showed us to the table, to Zayns disappointment it was a guy waiter. And the disappointment was that he was clearly flirting with me. I didnt flirt back, but somehow the guy didnt take the hint. It wasnt until Zayn kissed me deep, that he finally stopped flirting and left us alone. We sat there waiting for 5 minutes and the Louis and Harry showed up. We hugged them hello and they sat down. Another 5 minutes later Liam arrived and he hugged us all hello. We started talking and ordered our food. We had eaten a little, when Zayn stopped. They guys had asked where Niall was and Zayn had just ignored it, so the guys had been sending us weird looks. Zayn smiled big and took my hand under the table. “Well guys I have something to tell you..or me and Alli does” he started saying and continued: “Well what Im trying to say is that..that we are a couple and we are in love! Im planing on going public with her tomorrow at the interview, so we thought you should know..”. He stopped and the guys looked kinda shocked at us, except for Liam he kinda already knew. Instead he just looked in pain, like he knew something and he didnt say it out loud. I felt weird and uncomfortable about it. Then suddenly Louis and Harry smiled, they got up and hugged us telling us congrats. They said they were happy for us and that I needed to be good to Zayn. I just giggled and told them not to worry. We thanked them and continued the dinner, talking about how long this had been going on and stuff like that. They forgot about Niall not being here, and that made me relived. We left for the club and hour later. I needed to have some fun after all this drama, and I knew that together with Zayn it couldnt go wrong. We entered the fully packed club and went to the VIP section. We got a table and Harry went to grab us all drinks. He came back couple of minutes later with a lot of shots and we drunk them quick. I felt the alcohol burn in my throat. We decided to all go down and dance a little. Then suddenly I got thirty and went back to our table. Liam were sitting there texting, then suddenly he noticed me. He smiled weakly and said: “Uhm Alli..Can I..Can I talk to you for a minute?”. I nodded yes and looked at him, with a weird feeling in my stomach. “Its just I know youre with Zayn, but I-I have seen the way you look at Niall! Like nothing else matters in the world to you! Thats how you look at him, and I just..I just wonder if do you love him Alli?” he asked and I was shocked. Could you see that just by the way I looked at Niall. Oh gosh had Zayn seen that?. I was frozen and Liam figured it out himself. “You know Ni..no I cant tell you, he must do it himself! But Alli you are hurting Niall and deep inside I think you are hurting yourself too being with Zayn..even though you might love him too, I know you love Niall more!” he said still looking you in the eyes, with that pained look. “I-Im gonna go back to Zayn..on the dance floor! Talk to you later..” I said quickly going back to the other guys. Liam looked disappointed down at me, but I turned away from his gaze. Trying to forget what he said. I couldnt. It kept going through my mind. I found Zayn and the guys still dancing. They were all dancing together as I came. I smiled and started dancing with them. They were all pretty drunk so it didnt surprise me, when Harry pulled me closer to him asking me to dance with him. Zayn didnt seem to mind so I danced one dance with Harry. He danced a little to dirty, so I went to dance with Zayn instead. We danced dirty and I felt him getting a little turned on. I smirked and he excused himself to go to the restroom. I giggled a little and went back to our table to wait for him. Liam were still sitting there. He looked up at me and he started talking about Niall again. I got annoyed and said: “Alright Liam you are right I got feelings for Niall! But it dosent matter, cause he dosent feel the same way! And besides Im with Zayn now!”. “You dont get it Alli! Niall does have feelings for you!” he yelled at me and I froze. Thats what he wouldnt tell me before. He looked regretting at me and I kinda felt bad for him. I knew he wasnt supposed to tell me this. Just as I smiled and Liam smiled back, I saw someone I know. Someone I love kissing some blonde random girl. Oh wait she is not random. Oh god thats Holly and Niall. I felt my face turn into a pained expression. Liam quickly noticed and turned around to see Niall kissing Holly, or more like making out with Holly. “I-I guess he changed his mi-mind” I stuttered out tears streaming down my face. Liam quickly pulled me in for a hug, trying to comfort me. I just got even more angry than I already was for what I had seen, and pushed him away running towards the ladies restroom. I got in a cried for I dont know how long. I finally calmed down and decided to leave the restroom to find Zayn. I checked myself in the mirror quickly, making sure he wouldnt notice I had cried. I left and found him at our table, with Louis and Harry. Liam had left. I looked quickly around and saw him on his way over to Niall and Holly. I quickly put on a fake smile and went to kiss Zayn. I kissed him very passionate and then pulled him up from his chair. “I want you to myself Zaynie! Wanna go home?” I whispered seductively in his ear. He looked at me with pure lust in his eyes and nodded. They guys laughed at Zayns face expression. He definitely couldnt hide his big smirk. We said bye and I quickly pulled Zayn with me out to grab a cab.