Chapter 10

What we never knew about each other.

Chapter 10.

Allison POV. 

OMG had I just said that. At least he had looked happy when I said it. I felt guilty, cause after all Im with Zayn. And Zayn definitely loves me, Im sure even though he hasnt told me yet. I ran out to the car to Zayn and jumped in. He looked weird and worried at me, and I quickly put on a fake smile. “Im ready lets go” I say. He starts driving and we drive in silence. We arrive at his apartment and he helps me with the bag. We walk inside and we look at the clock. Its 5.03pm so we decide to go make some dinner. He starts cooking some pasta dish and I just look at him. I kiss his neck and whisper in his ear: “Its so sweet your cooking for me”. I feel him shiver and I turn to jump up on the kitchen counter. He looked at me and smiled. “I actually bought something, that you could maybe wear later..” he said a little distant, but turned around to wink at me. I blushed and immediately new what he wanted to do later. I just hoped that it wasnt some costume he wanted me to wear. We talked about him and his family, while he cooked. He loves them a lot and he had a lot of funny stories to tell. He could make me laugh, and I loved that. I really like Zayn, cause I can be myself around him. I dont have to fake it. He finished that pasta dish and we sat down at the table to eat. “You know Boo, Uhm in two days me and the boys got a intervew..and I thought that maybe we could make us official?” he said looking down at his plate. I smiled and tried to look him in the eyes, but it was impossible. I got up from my chair and walked around the table to sit beside him. I placed a few fingers under his chin and turned his head up. I made him look into my eyes. We sat there for a few minutes, before I crashed my lips onto his. He kissed me back and I pulled away. “I would love to go official with you Zaynie..” I whispered. He smiled. “Maybe we should tell the others first” I said and he agreed. Zayn called them and made a deal that we all could go out and grab some food and then go clubbing tomorrow night. Then we could tell them, unless Liam or Niall hadnt already done that.

After cleaning the dishes we went to his living room. “Wanna see a movie, and maybe cuddle a little?” he asked winking. I laughed and nodded yes. I choose a movie. We were watching friends with benefits. I hadnt seen it before, so I was a little excited to watch it. As we were half way through the movie, the two main characters started to make out and then they had sex. I felt Zayn get a little tense. I giggled nervously and then he turned of the tv. He attacked me with his lips, and we started making out. He placed his hands on my bum and I moaned cause of his touch. I felt him smile trough the kiss and then he pulled away. “Oh god I want you Alli” he whispered and I smiled. “I want you too Zayn, but what was it you wanted me to wear?” I whispered back. His smile turned from a smile to a huge smirk, and then he pulled me up from the couch. “You know ehm in Victorias Secret I kinda bought some..Uhm some lingerie for you” he said with a shaky voice. I smiled embarrassed as he pulled out a lingerie set. He blushed big time and so did I. “So you uhm..would like me to wear this Zaynie Boo” I said, with a seductive voice. He blushed even more and nodded yes. I giggled a little and took the lingerie set from his hands. I walked closer to him and kissed his neck, before whispering: “You go to the bedroom and lay down, and I will go change”. He shivered and almost ran towards the bedroom. I giggled again and went to change. Gosh Im nervous. I looked at myself in the mirror after I had changed into the lingerie(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53287093). I pulled my hair out of the braid and let it hang down my back. It was a little curly. I smiled quick at myself and put some black pumps on, before heading out to the bedroom. I stopped in the door frame and took a look at him. He was laying down in no shirt, looking at the roof. I cleared my throat and he sat up. His jaw dropped when he saw me, and I blushed a little. He didnt say anything, he just starred at my body. “So Mr Malik..What do you think?” I said seductively. Not that I needed it, but it was fun. His eyes were filled with lust. “Its looks uhm..you look indescribably sexy” he said and I walked closer to him. I straddled him and we started making out. We laid down with me on top. He quickly rolled us over, so he was on top  instead. I pulled his pants down and I could feel his erection. I smiled trough our kiss, and suddenly he was in a hurry. He pulled my lingerie of and his own boxers. I giggled at him, but he didnt care. He placed himself at my entrance and we had sex. Wonderful and passionate sex. He is so amazing. He makes me feel amazing. After we both had reached our climax, he collapsed on the bed beside me. We cuddled close and he whispered: “I love you Alli!”. I were in shock. I just laid there and then I said: “I-I love yo..”, but he cut me of. “You dont have to say it if youre not ready Alli” he said and I felt guilty. “I know but..but I do love you Zayn” I said and I felt him smile behind me. He pulled me closer to him and we fell asleep. 

Niall POV. 

Liam had stayed with me, trying to make me feel better. Nothing he did helped, so I decided that we needed to go out and have some fun instead. I needed to forget about Allison. Liam wasnt sure about this, but said yes anyway. We called Louis and Harry to come with us. Louis was with Eleanor so he wouldnt come, but Harry definitely would. We all went to a club and I decided to get totally wasted. I drank till I couldnt walk straight. I started talking to some girl, and she flirted with me. She was hot, so I didnt mind when she asked me to dance. She dragged me out on the floor and started grinding up against. Me I got turned on a bit. She noticed and asked if I wanted to leave. I dont know why, but I told her yes. We left without saying goodbye to go to her apartment. Leaving without knowing that I were gonna make a big mistake. Maybe mess everything up even more..

Harry POV. 

Niall called me and asked if I wanted to go with him and Liam to a club. Of course I said yes, so here I am. I sat down in a private booth in the VIP area with Liam. Niall had acted strangely. He had quickly got really wasted and left us. I had earlier seen him with a brunette on the floor. She had been grinding on him, so I guess he would get some tonight. I smiled at the thought, but then pushed it away. I was more concerned about Nialls weird behavior. I was talking with Liam, when I asked: “So whats wrong with Niall mate? And please dont give me some stupid excuse!”. Liam looked sad and worried, before blurring out: “He loves Allison, but she is with Zayn..and-and Niall is heart broken! He is definitely not himself, so he needs our support Harry! He is going through a rough time!”. I was shocked. First Allison is with Zayn. Wait why?, I thought I had a chance of getting her into bed, but now both Zayn and Niall loves her. Oh thats just great. And second Niall loves her, but definitely not told her. This is just fucked up. “Oh..Sure I will support him, and I know Louis will too!” I said and looked away from Liams gaze. Oh god what the hell is going on with all of us?