Chapter 15

What we never knew about each other.

Chapter 15.

Allison POV. 

Thats none of your business Harry! But yeah we have had sex OKAY! Are you satisfied now!?” Zayn yelled and I was in a bit of shock. I blushed even more, felling like a tomato in the face. I quickly looked at Niall. He looked like he was going to cry. I felt so bad, so guilty. And really mad, our sex life were only supposed to be between Zayn and I, not all the boys. “I cant believe you just said that!” I yelled at Zayn. I turned around and walked away. Zayn looked embarrassed and guilty. He was about to go after me, as the interview had to start. Harry kept smiling like and idiot, Niall was quiet and looked like he was in pain and Zayn was just sitting with a blank expression. I went to the restroom and stayed there for 10 minutes, before walking out again and sitting down on a couch. I watched their interview, not really paying attention to what they were talking about. The interview kept on for half an hour and then the boys came over to me. Niall left with Liam looking like shit, and I felt so bad. Harry tried to tease me, but I wasnt in the mood. I just sat there not saying or doing anything. Louis decided to pull Harry with him, so me and Zayn could be alone. Zayn looked sorry, but I couldnt believe what he had done. “Babe..” he said and I cut him of. “Drop it Zayn! Lets just go” I said and got up, walking out of the exit. He followed me and grabbed my arm turning me around. “Im sorry! Harry just pissed me of and I just said it..I know I shouldnt have, but I cant take it back no matter how much I want to” he said and we locked eyes. I leaned in slowly and we kissed a softly sweet kiss. I was still mad, but forgave him. “Just tell them stuff like that ever again! Okay? No matter how much they annoy you!” I whispered and he nodded agreeing. We left and went to lunch at a cafe. He got noticed by fans of course, so we didnt get to talk much. After that we just went home to him, and cuddled on the couch watching a movie falling asleep in each others arms. 

Niall POV.

I was crushed. She had sex with him. She slept with someone else, and not someone random, but my best mate and bandmate Zayn. Im broken. I left after the interview with Liam following me. I didnt even say bye, I just left. Once I got in the car with Liam, a few tears fell down my cheeks. We drove in silence half the way home to my apartment. “You need to tell her Ni! And it better be soon, before she falls to much for Zayn! Before its to late! I know its wrong since shes with Zayn, but when you are this broken without her, then you deserve to let her know! I know deep down she loves you too! Just as much as you love her!”  Liam said and I knew he was right. Yes it would be wrong to tell her, but what if she loved me. What if I actually had a chance. Should I do it? yes I should. Would I do it? I dont know. What if she dosent then I might lose my best friend for good. Well it feels like I have lost her already, so I should just do it. I thought about it for a minute and said out loud: “Im gonna do it! Im gonna tell her I love her! Im gonna do it!”. Liam smiled and clapped my shoulder. We drove home to me and he helped me plan a good way to tell Allison that I love her.

A WEEK LATER AT THE CONCERT

Niall POV. 

I still hadnt told Allison how I felt, but tonight I would. She had been home a couple of days alone with me in the apartment, since Zayn went to visit his sisters alone. Alli and him didnt want to move to fast, so she decided to wait a little, before meeting Zayns family. Or she had actually meet one of his sister by accident. Im excited. Im jumping around, so nervous of what she is going to say. I were in my dressing room with Liam, he tried to calm me down. It didnt help, but it was nice he supported me in this, cause what if I would get turned down. We talked about the plan one last time, before we were told to get ready, the concert starting in 10 minutes.

Allison POV. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55047039)

It was they boys first concert in their new UK tour. They were excited and so was I. I hadnt been to any of their concerts before, so this was gonna be amazing. After last weeks interview, were Zayn just had told I were Niall best friend and his friend too, after a picture was shown of us in the mall, we had become closer and stronger together. I had in an accident meet his sister, even thou we both agreed to wait meeting each others family members. She had been really sweet and had promised not to tell about me and Zayn being a couple. I was in Zayns dressing room, having a little make out session with him. It was getting a bit headed lying on the couch kissing like there was no tomorrow. We hadnt had sex since last week. I knew he wanted to, but he had taking it seriously when I told him we needed to move slower. Just as he were about to put his hand under my shirt, it knocked on the door. We pulled away from each other and I sat up trying to be like nothing had just happened. Zayn got up fixed his hair and then opened the door. He was told to get ready, the concert starting in 10 minutes. We got out of the dressing room and walked down to a kind of living room, where I would be watching the concert on a flat screen. I kissed him good luck and he went to get his mic. 

The ten minutes pasted and the guys went out on the stage. Right before that Niall had come up to me giving me a jewellery box, witch he said I wasnt allowed to open, before after a song. He didnt tell me witch just that I wouldnt able to not know witch. I just had to wait and see. After that he winked at me and just left. The concert was amazing. The guys were singing, dancing a fooling around like the carefree people they are. They got to a new song and suddenly Niall stepped forward. I got curious and laid all my attention on him. “I-I would like to dedicate this song to someone really special! Someone I wish felt the same way I did! Birdy this is for you babe” he said and I totally froze. This was what he meant. And he had used my childhood nickname. He used to call me birdy when we were younger, because I was not that tall, really fin and just like a little fragile bird. I felt happy that he dedicated a song to me, now I just wanted to know what song it was. I looked at Zayn, and looked really pissed. He knew about my nickname, so he knew who Niall was talking about. He knew it was me. A song started playing and I felt bad about this. I had a feeling this would end in a lot of drama. More than this started playing and my heart sank. Were was definitely gonna be drama. Liam started singing, then Harry and then them all. Niall looked sad while he sand the chorus, but on the same time he looked like the text fitted how he felt inside. “This is for you Birdy” he yelled into the mic and sang the last line in the chorus. “‘can love you more than this”. Then his solo started and I started to panic. I started to realize the whole thing. He LOVED me. ME of all people. He could get anyone he want, but its me he love. I felt happy, sad, guilty and split. What were I gonna do. I still Love Niall. Always have, always will. I love Zayn too now, why hadnt he told me earlier, before me and Zayn got this serious. I cant leave Zayn for Niall now. It would just be mean and heart breaking for him. Can I leave him?. Im so split, dont know what to do. The guys finished the song and I looked at Zayn and Niall. Zayn looked pissed and broken, while Niall looked relieved but still sad. The concert had to continue, so I couldnt talk to any of them. They other guys noticed Niall and Zayn face expression and looked confused. I decided to open the jewellery box. Inside were a beautiful ring(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55047199). I gasped as I saw it. I couldnt decide if I should put it on or not, so I didnt. In the box was a not too. It said: Meet me at the roof after the concert! We need to talk! xx Your Nialler

Should I go up there? I think it through a lot, since I have to decide fast. Cause the concert is finished in 7 minutes. Oh God what should I do??