Chapter 12

What we never knew about each other.

Chapter 12.

Niall POV.

Holly were quiet for a minute, but then I heard her voice talking to somebody. “Sorry, yeah that would be great Nialler! I have missed you sexy!” she said and I blushed a little. I hate when girls call me sexy, hottie and stuff like that. It’s always so awkward. I was glad nobody could see me blush. “Alright..Uhm do you have any ideas for something we cou..” I said and she cut me of. “Yeah let’s go clubbing! Some of my friends are going to this club, we can go with them!” she said, sounding excited. “Well okay..let’s do that! I will come over to you at..Uhm how about 8pm?” I asked. She told me that was great and I went to go take a shower. After all the clock was 5.30pm.

After my long warm shower, I went to get dressed and then went to the kitchen. I hadn’t really eaten anything today. I made myself a sandwich and sat down in front of the tv, while eating. I finished up and decided to grab a cab over to Holly’s. I knew it would take 20 minutes to get to her place, so I decided to go. I called the cab and it drove me two her house.

Holly’s house are big and white. I know she lives there with her best friend Simone, so she is probably coming with us tonight. I walked up to the door and knocked. Like I thought Simone open the door wearing(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54739873) a dress. ” Hey Niall, come in Holly is just finishing getting ready” she said, smiling at me. I walked past her and we stood in the hall waiting for Holly. We were both silent. Suddenly we heard footsteps and turned to look at the stairs, where Holly came down wearing(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54739924). Wow she looked fit. I felt quit attracted to her, but that’s it. On the same time I felt bad about doing this, after all what if I ended up sleeping with her. I love Allison, not Holly. I decided not to think about it, just go have some fun. “You look amazing” I told her, while smiling. “You don’t look so bad yourself!” she whispered in my ear and hugged me tight. “Well lets go!” Simone said and we left to the club. 

Allison POV.

I arrived at Zayns apartment and went in. He smiled when he saw me and pulled me in for a hug. “Only a couple of hours, but I really missed you” he whispered in my ear and I smiled big. “I missed you too” I whispered back. He pulled a little away to like me in the eyes, still holding me. We were both smiling. He totally made me forget about Niall, and for that I was thankful. We decided just to lay down on the couch and cuddle. It was silent at first, but then we started talking. Zayn talked about his family. How much he misses them, and that he wants me to meet them. I froze a little, cause gosh thats a big step. Meeting the family is really big. He didnt notice, but kept on talking. Thank god for me. Then it turned over on us and suddenly he said: “I know we havent been together for that long, but I-Im falling hard for you! Im really in love with you, and I..I just hope you feel the same!”. My heart melted and I felt my smile grew wider. I lifted my head of from his chest, and looked him in the eyes. I saw love and worry in his eyes. Then he saw my smile and I saw him relax. “I feel the same way Zayn” I whispered and quickly smashed my lips onto his. I kissed with all the passion I had and he kissed me back the same way. All I could Think was wow. Wow what a kiss. We ended up making out and it was amazing. Almost like magic, but not quit. I pulled away and we both were still smiling. We didnt have to say anything, we already new how the other felt. I let my hand travel from his neck and down to his chest. We still locked eyes, until his phone started ringing. He groaned and said: “Great way to ruin the moment!”. I giggled lightly and he looked at it. “Its just the guys confirming our planes” he said and gave me a smile. I got up after seeing the clock. I should start getting ready. I took a quick shower and dressed into my outfit(http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_11_niall/set?id=54507839). I walked out into the bathroom again. To my surprise Zayn was in the shower, but he hadnt closed the door. I smiled when I heard him sing moments while showering. I knocked at the door and said: “Babe is it okay if I finish up in here, while you shower?”. He stopped singing and pulled the curtain away, so I could see his face and torso. I blushed, clearly caught staring at him. He chuckled and said: “Of course”. He pulled the curtain back and continued showering. I started putting my makeup on, making it as natural as possible. I knew Zayn loved when I didnt wear to much, especially lipgloss. He hated getting it on his face, when we kissed. I was about to finish putting my mascara on, as I heard the curtain pull of and saw Zayn in the reflecting of the mirror. Oh gosh naked. I stared and trust me he knew. I stopped, froze and he just smiled cheeky. He went over and took a towel, slowly putting it around his waist. He kept smiling and I turned around, looking disappointed at him. “Whats wrong babe?” he asked with a smile on his face, he clearly knew what I were thinking. I took two big steps forward, rapping my arms around his neck kissing him hard and roughly. He laid his hands on my waist and kissed me back. We both pulled away after a couple of minutes, and he whispered cheeky: “I really want you Alli! You have no idea how much..maybe we could..you know later?”. I looked at him, now this time me smirking and smiling cheeky. “We will see about that” I said teasingly and left him in the bathroom. He looked annoyed, but still turned on at me.