10

"Attention Miss Lee Sung Jin please come to the Principal's office."

We're in the middle of answering our Trigonometry Quiz when my name just called in the office. Everyone stop answering then looked at me as if I'm doomed...

I looked at Miss Jung and then she just smiled softly the nod. I carefully stand up to my seat then immediately head to the Principal's office...

Ten's still didn't come to school and it's already 3 days since he just came back after his first one week absent. He's not that troublesome student like cutting classes or frequently didn't come to school...

He's the type that just messed up his teachers but still done good in his studies. He's an achiever though most teachers didn't approved of his attitude but then his grades were pretty good...

But then this time, it's our first time that he suddenly gone from nowhere and even the good teachers didn't know about his absence since he didn't passed an excuse letter of where on Earth did he gone to...

After the empty room incident from yesterday. My mind's even more restless of Ten's whereabouts that I can't have enough sleep and those letters that made me even more stressed out and finally this?!!

What on Earth have I done this time though I think it's false alarm again. I've been blamed many times before because I'm the school's certified loner but it became quiet for sometime though I didn't know the reason why it had suddenly stopped especially Won Jil Ah's squad...

When I'm nearly at the office, my heart's suddenly racing like a race car and I didn't even know what's going on. I felt my hands suddenly felt cold but then I didn't felt anything thay could make me nervous?

But why am I sweating cold here? And I just found out that I'm walking slow compared fron my usual walking pace...

When I'm already in front of the office doors. I'm having second thoughts if I have to open and get my ass inside or not. I felt the beads of sweat just rolled down from my face though I didn't mind it and I just stared at the doorknob like if I opened it shall I go to heaven or below Earth?

I just shake my head from my silly imagination. Then I just knock on the door then let myself in, I don't care what will happen to me. If I just don't want to go in still my name's gonna be called out in the entire day!

When I looked where the Principal just seated. I looked at the person that seated in front of the Principal...

"Ah! Miss Lee please have a seat"

I looked away from the person that I just stared earlier then just followed the Principal's orders and seated like a good student...

The Principal has a huge smile on his face that made me wonder who's this man that seated at the opposite chair like I just seated...

"Miss Lee, this is Mr. Lee Jae Young's right hand man Mr. Choi Sang Chae. He wanted to talk to you about something regarding from the person that keep sending you financial assistance"

My mouth almost dropped im shock because of what the Principal just said. I looked at this Mr. Choi Sang Chae that I believe the persons messenger to passed on those letters and the money that keep me alive throughout those years ever since my Mom died...

****

"Young Lady please allow me to explain everything to you and your relationship of my Master"

We're here at the school's rooftop on where Ten and I used to talked again after the fainting incident of mine. I just stared the sight of the cherry blossom garden from where I still see the faint cherry blossom trees since the rooftop is a little far away from the garden...

"Mr. Lee Jae Young is your half older brother. He's the first child of the late Mr.Lee. He's the one who's been keep on sending you money to provide for your living expenses since he knows that you're still too young to know about the Lee family issues"

Lee Jae Young, the new CEO of Lee Inc. He's 23 years old and a legitimate child of the late Lee Joon Kyung...

I think my mind gone blank after remembering when I search his name. My late father's first legitimate child, his heir. My Mom became a mistress of my father then just leave us but with lots of money to provide for us both but my Mom change when I reached 5 years old...

___________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki•