25

I almost jumped off the bed when I saw my brother who looks like he just woked up...

I think it's still in the middle of the light since the room is dark and when I looked at the outside of yhe window, the moon is still shining above and stars were also visible on the night sky...

"B-Brother...........w-what happened?"

"You suddenly collapsed on my arms and you're freaking cold like your body's gone numb and the person earlier who claimed the patient's guardian that's fortunately also a doctor said that you're in a state of fatigue and it's maybe due to running for how many times while didn't even have a single drop of water nor even wipe the sweat. You're also having a nosebleed that last almost 30 minutes, you didn't know how worried we are at you Sung Ji!"

(A/N: the 'fatigue' statement above is purely the writer's preference, I didn't search it so I didn't know of it's right or not and I just wrote it on what's on my mind hehe^^)

I just looked down while brother said how worried he was that leads him to be upset like this. I made everyone worried just because of my own stupidity. I feel like I wanted to cry after knlwing how much I troubled everyone including Ten's brother who's also got worried and troubled because of what I caused of myself...

I bite my lips hard when I felt a lump of my throat. I hardly forced myself not to cry because this is all my fault and crying could not even repay the troubles that I have caused...

"I-I.........*sniff* I-I'm s-sorry.........."

Though in the end I couldn't stop the urge to cry so I just let it out. I quietly cried in front of my brother and I still couldn't looked at his eyes...

"Oh dongsaeng please don't cry..............I-I'm also sorry for raising my voice on you and getting upset even though I still haven't known the reason why you end up like this...........I-I'm s-sorry dongsaeng............b-brother i-is s-sorry"

I shaked my head but still tears couldn't stop from falling like it's been years since the last time I cries this hard. I cried and cried while my brother hugged me and soothed my back to comfort me but it just made me cry more...

"B-Brother I-I.................I-I'm s-scared........."

"Sshhh.............you're brother is here now...........what are you scared for?"

I just shake my head like I'm not able to say what made me scared and cry hard like this...

"Sung Ji-ah..............it's okay you can tell me............is this about the boy that we've talked about last time?"

I nodded still can't able to find my voice because I'm still crying like a baby while in her brother's arms...

"Is he the one that's been pertaining by the doctor that suffered with a brain disease?"

I nodded again...

"Are you scared because he wouldn't last long if he won't gone for surgery?"

Finally I able to find my voice so I talked and I let myself off from my brother's embrace so I could talk to him properly and I'm starting to calmed down after crying so hard...

"Y-Yes....................a-and......I-I j-just d-dreamed about him a-and he s-said something that I couldn't really understand b-but I felt t-that I wouldn't like t-to know what it means behind it..............I-I'm s-so afraid t-to know b-brother *cries*"

My brother embrace me with a hug again when I cried. When I remembered that dream again, I wouldn't like to figure it out because I feel like if I wanted to know his words that he said before he disappeared, there will be a huge possibility that I'll regret it after...

Our attention was diverted at the door when someone just knock. My brother walked through it and opened the door stood there is Ten's older brother...

"I apologize for the intrusion in the middle of the night, I just wanted to check Sung Ji if she's already awake and thankfully you are *smile*"

"Oh you can get inside" my brother insisted

"Oh thank you, I'm Ternforth Leechaiyapornkul, I'm the older brother who's been confined at the ICU earlier and the also Sung Ji-ah's classmate"

(A/N: sorry for the name guys, I just guessed that and I couldn't think other Thai names though:(...)

My brother nodded and he also introduced himself and also he including me as her sister, then they shaked hands and said nice to meet you with each other...

After they introduced themselves, Tern turned around to look at me like he wanted to say something for me then he turned back to my brother and ask permission if we could talk in private...

"I have to say something to her regarding about my brother, if it's okay with you I'll talk to her in private?"

My brother looked at me and I returned a smile on him hoping he would know that I'll be alright, maybe he'll just wait outside for us to talk of what's about with Ten...

___________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki•