29

Jin Suh faced me after I said that and gave me a gentle yet sad smile. She grabbed my hands and gently intertwined it in hers...

"Sung Ji-ah.............don't lose hope yet............I'm here to help you pray that he will be alright...........you'll still see him alive, awake and breathing...........you will still see his smile, laugh with him and have fun together...........just don't lose hope when that person is still alive.....okay?"

I just nodded because tears started to fall from my eyes and I can't help to start sobbing. I've been holding myself until this time but even though how much I hold back my tears, when someone already knows that I'm not okay, I can't help to break down...

I broke in tears while Jin Suh's rubbing my back to comfort me. I hugged her tightly like it's been years since I cried this hard. It's too hard to hold back the pain. It's too hard to keep it inside when I promised myself to try hard to hold the pain back and be strong. It's not that easy...

"J-Jin S-Suh-a-ah *sniff* I-I c-can't b-bear to l-loose h-him..........I-I c-can't b-bear to not see his smile a-again..........I-I........I-I r-really c-can't *sob*"

"Ssshhhh...............it's okay.....it's okay.........he will wake up...........just don't ever lose even a smallest bit of hope that remains.......he'll wake up........I-I promise.......please stop crying now Sung Ji-ah"

I just cried it all out until I calmed down and we decided to get back to class. It's going to be a long day today...

****

Finally the school bell rang and it means it's already dismissal. All day I was just preoccupied and doesn't pay attention to class although I was listening still my mind's been blocked and I didn't able to remember what's the lesson that we've discussed all day...

I sighed at the thought that I forgot that I promised that I'll take notes of everyday lessons so Ten shall be able to catch things up but what happened now, it's all messed up...

You're really are great Lee Sung Ji tsk tsk tsk...

I almost jolted when my phone suddenly vibrated and when I looked into it, my eyes suddenly turned wide and in a snap I immediately answered the call...

"Yeoboseyo? Ternforth oppa?"

"Sung Ji-ah! Ten's already awake!"

I think the world just stopped after I heard that and without a second thought. I gathered my things and quickly stride off from the class room and ran quickly...

"I'll be coming over oppa! Tell Ten that I'll be there!"

"Okay I'll tell him! Be careful on your way here and make sure to inform your brother that you'll visit here so that he won't be worried about you okay?"

"Okay oppa! Thanks for reminding me! Please tell Ten that I'll be there in 5 minutes"

And with that I quickly rode a bus to the hospital...

When I already sat on a vacant seat, I can't help but to feel restless. Just thinking sbout the idea of Ten waking up, I feel overjoyed that I can't help to also text Jin Suh that Ten's already woken up!

Oh I almost forgot to tell my brother that I'm on my way to the hospital and there's no need for Sang Chae to fetch me up in school...

When I arrived at the hospital, I doubled my speed from walking to the hospital and when I can't help it any longer, I ran quickly as I can...

'Ten-ah! I'm coming! Wait for me I'm almost there! I'll see you again!'

After a few minutes, I already arrived at the front door of Ten's room. After when I catch up from my breath, I didn't hesitate to open the door (after knocking first hehe)...

After I opened the door, it feels like I'm in a dream but if it's just a dream then I still have no plans on waking up, I wanted to cherish this dream for awhile just wanting to see Ten woke up it's like a dream come true for me...

He looked at me with surprised eyes but then recovers and later on he smiled at me, the smile that I yearned to see again, the smile that made me feel calm and the smile like it said that things would be okay soon...

"Sung Ji-ah...........you're here *smile*"

My body started to move on it's on and I just found myself hugging him tightly like it's been years that I didn't see him nor talked him like this. I hugged him like my life depends on him and it's longing for him this much...

I felt my face is wet then I just found out that I've already start crying. Crying hard like I just lost from my mother's hand while strolling over amusement park...

I looked like a lost child...

I felt his hands rubbing at my back while he lean on his head on my shoulder. I just cried hard after for how many days and months after we've seen and talked with each other. It feels surreal...

"I-I.........m-missed you.......Ten"

___________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki•