𝟬𝟬

𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 "𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝟒 𝐦𝐞," 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝. - 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.. 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐈.. 𝐛𝐲𝐞 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Staring back at Namir through the glass caused my heart to swell and tears to fall from my face.

I was really about to say goodbye to the love of my life.

After reading his letter, I decided to come see him.. clear the air. I missed him so much.

"Da!"

"Da!" Phats clapped excitedly as she stared back at her dad in that orange jumpsuit.

He raised his hand to the glass and Phats leaned over and placed her little hand on his much larger one.

"Daddy!" She smiled big.

"I missed you baby girl." He mumbled, staring right at her.

His eyes filled with sadness, while hers were filled with excitement.

"Da miss tew!" She yelled.

"Shh, baby girl.. quiet down." I rubbed her back and she pouted at me.

"Da!"

"You gon come inside?" Namir questioned me.

I nodded my head and stood up, letting the guard pat me down.

He was rubbing all over me, making me uncomfortable.

"You done?" I mugged him as I picked Miracle back up.

He smirked at me before yelling, "door!"

Once I heard the door beep, I made my way inside and Namir pulled me into his arms.

He held on tightly to his two girls.

"I missed yall.." he mumbled, pulling back.

His eyes were bloodshot red and I noticed a cut on his lip, raising my hand.. I ran a finger over it, causing him to hiss.

"What happened?" I asked as we walked over to a table so we could sit.

"Lets not talk about that, did you get my letter?" He questioned as Phats wiggled out of my arms and straight to her dads, he picked her up and placed some kisses on her cheeks.

She leaned up and kissed his lips, "Love wuv."

"I love you princess."

"Yeah, about the lett-," he cut me off, "I meant everything I said Lundyn.. please get away from here. I'll write and call every chance I get. I don't want Miracle seeing me up in here like this," he expressed truthfully.