𝟭𝟭

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙹𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚢 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝙽𝙹 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As soon as I pulled up, Keyon was outside sitting on his car.

I scrunched up my face and pulled into my parking spot, steppig out the car I went ans got Phats from the backseat and Keyon came my way.

He reached in the car and got my bags then followed me inside.

"Wassup, you okay?" I questioned him as I went and put Phats down since she was still asleep.

"We gotta talk."

I sighed deeply, I was so tired of having to "talk"

"Alright talk."

"When you were gone — a letter by a man named Naku came into the mail and it was addressed to you. Ion know what it says but I've been holding onto your mail while you been gone and I'm really curious as to who he is."

"Naku — Namir's dad..." I mumbled as I took the letter and scanned over my letters.

Lundyn,
It seems as though my attempts to getting rid of my son hasn't worked thus far.
I didn't wanna take it this far, but it seems as though I must take matters into my own hands.
I have the whole Philadelphia police department in my pocket and if I say — make his death look like an accident; it will look like an accident.
Try preventing that.

My eyes widened seeing that this was sent well over a week ago!

"I need to go back to the city, he can't die." I cried to Keyon, "I'm coming this time."

Not caring, I ran to get Phats and quickly buckled her up in the seatbelt.

"Keyon can you drive," he nodded and took my keys before climbing into the drivers seat.

Turning around, I checked on Phats and baby girl was still sleep. I felt her forehead and felt she was a little hot, she may be running a fever.

"Baby girl," I shook her gently and her big brown eyes fluttered open, making my heart full.

"Here drink this for me," I told her passing her a cold bottle of water.

We'll take baby Benadryl once we make it to the city.

"Baby don't feel good?" I looked at her and she shook her head, "no .. I want da."

Sighing I turned around, sadly I do too.

____

"Letty, Letty." I heard somebody calling my name and I looked up seeing we was at my grandma's house.

"Phats was up talking to me the whole way — is it okay I carry her in. You look exhausted?"

Nodding, I slowly stood up and stretched.

Keyon got out the car and carried Phats for me, she was just giggling and smiling.