𝟮𝟱

𝚂𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙸 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was midnight and to my knowledge Naku would be at his safe house.

Nobody knows where I'm at and I would like to keep it that way. I reached out to my boys, Black and Choppa. They was trynna get into some shit just like I was.

I made sure my SMG was loaded and the plan at first was to go in guns blazing, but Choppa assured that was dumb and he wasn't going home in a body bag. He had to be there for his niece after all.

So we spent a few days patrolling the block Naku stayed on, we made sure we counted how many niggas came in and out of the house and Black was able to get some cameras inside the crib early morning.

We could see the office Naku usually stayed in, his spot where the niggas counted his money, packed his dope and stashed majority of his guns.

There was 6 niggas sitting, counting money. Black and Choppa had silencers on their guns and I had a machete tucked in my jeans. I was slicing throats tonight.

There was a few hoe's walking around, being all up on niggas; things typical whores do. In Naku's officer, he was having a conversation with Tyson.

I was in disbelief... this nigga finna suffer the most.

After I found out he was still alive ... I just knew I had to end this.

I was so tired of the same shit, tired of fighting the same niggas.

I wanted peace, even if that meant I had to die to get it.
____

Pulling down my mask, I tucked my guns and carried my nine in my hand as I made my way around the car and towards the back of the house, my boys following close behind.

There was 3 niggas back here, one was up stumbling around so I figured he was off the shits. We directed our way to each victim and did our part.

I grabbed the drunk one and sliced his throat and let him down slow as he bled and choked on his own blood. I watched as Black and Choppa did their thing and we slowly made our way inside the home, being careful not to be detected.

First thing I noticed was a nigga sleep on a couch and a girl sitting on his lap, doped up.

I went behind the sleeping dude and sliced his throat completely through; not giving him the ability to even suffer. A clean slice through.

The girl was too drugged up to notice; but Black shot her twice in her chest; the silencer coming in handy.

"We gotta get to the second floor; its gon be hot so move smart." I whispered.

As we were making our way up the steps, some nigga was in the kitchen with his back turned. I pulled out my nine and shot him in throat, cursing myself once a plate fell and shattered on the ground.

"Whats going on down there?" Somebody called out.

We quickly dispersed as we listen to the footsteps descend down the stairs. I was under the stairwell and Black anda Choppa were standing in corners.

Black looked at me and as soon as ole bull made it down the steps— two shots to his chest. We rushed over so he wouldn't cause too much noise and gradually dragged his body to the kitchen.

"We gotta be smart — them niggas are close and we going in blind."

"Lets just start shooting," Black suggested.

"Fuck it, ain't that many niggas." I pulled out my SMG and Black took point.

As soon as we made it up, gunfire went off.. I was
Aiming at niggas heads and throats.

"SHIT," I heard Choppa yell as he held onto his bloody side.

"Get back nigga!" I yelled and Black covered him and shot the nigga that shot him.

Without my knowledge, a few niggas ran up the steps and I was shot from the back. I hissed and fell to the ground but I dragged myself across the room and turned and shot back, sending them niggas back and they both flew down the steps.

Black was shot in his arm but he kept shooting, it seemed like these niggas was multiplying. I was shooting to the best of my ability.

I looked up and seen Tyson and Naku.

I aimed my gun and shot both of em; hitting Tyson in his head and Naku in his back. He kept running through; I groaned and stumbled up the stairs to get him.

I looked down at my niggas, "I gotta get Choppa to the hospital— he bleeding out and I hear sirens bro!" Black yelled.

"Go, I'm good!" I called as I jumped out the windown and onto the roof; Naku had climbed into a black SUV and drove off. I slid down the roof and ran as fast as I could to my truck.

I quickly made a tourniquet to subside some bleeding in my back. I was a little dizzy, but that wasn't stopping me. I sped of behind the truck, buckling my seatbelt because I planned on ramming into these niggas.

As I was getting closer; I picked up my speed and slammed directly into Naku's car. His driver flung out the window and then Naku's car sprung out of control and into a wall. I slammed on my brakes, jolting myself forward. I quickly recovered and pulled my knife out so I could free myself of the seatbelt.

I hissed in pain at how tight it was; the seatbelt got so tight around my chest, I felt like I was gonna die.

I groaned and cut myself free then kicked open my door and crawled towards Naku's truck. I was too weak to walk or run — blood was everywhere.. I could barely see, or think.

Naku climbed out his truck, holding his arm and there was blood dripping from his head, mouth and face. He pulled his gun up and shot at me, missing.

I pulled out my gun and shot at him, hitting him directly in his chest. He groaned as he stumed to get to cover.

I pulled the trigger, this time missing because my vision was starting to blur.

I felt a shot hit me in my shoulder and I groaned in pain as I tried to get to cover.

Then out of no where; bullets came at us both.

I jerked on the concrete as my body started to get riddled with bullets.

In an instant; a shot pierced through my skull knocking me clean out.

I couldn't even think or function anymore.

My dying wish—- Naku no longer being alive.

This was it ... there was no coming back from a head shot; I'm not that lucky.