𝟭𝟮

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"If you wanna see some real ass, baby here's your chance," I sang along to Megan's Savage remix.

"Is that right," Keyon questioned me as he stood in my doorway with a smirk on his face.

I jumped, "you scared me — I thought you were leaving for Florida today?" I inquired staring back at him.

He shrugged, "I am — but I have a request."

"And that is?" I looked him over.

"Spend the day with me before I catch my flight."

I raised my eyebrows, "what exactly did you wanna do?"

"I was thinking we go to the art museum and maybe the zoo? We could actually bring Phats along for that." He suggested as he stared at me with his hands in his jean pocket.

Hm, do I make lil ole Keyon nervous?

"I mean — yeah but you didn't mention food. I'm eating for two," I told him, pointing at my belly.

He smirked, "you know I got yall — be ready in 20. I'm a have your grandmother get Phats ready."

"Okay," I smiled at him and waited until he left the room.

"Alexa, play Fatal Attraction by Kevin Gates."

The beeping went off, indicating she heard me; "Playing Fatal Attraction by Kevin Gates."

I smirked and started rapping along to the lyrics as I went through my clothes to see what I was going to put on.

"Women are smart — she was trynna hit em with the whoop, trynna catch him. She was trynna put it it in his food, trynna trap him. Maybe under the full moon, night of passion. Thinking he'll fall deeply in love from attraction," I bopped my head until I came across an outfit for today.

Smiling I did some last minute touch up of my edges and hair. I placed a thick layer of lipgloss on my lips and made my way out the room.

As soon as I made it out, Phats was all dressed up; looking pretty in her denim overall skirts and chucks.