𝟬𝟱

𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝚂 | 𝚃𝙾𝙾𝚂𝙸𝙴
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝚂 | 𝚃𝙾𝙾𝚂𝙸𝙴𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Kamani stop putting your fucking hands on me," I yelled as I pushed her away from me.

"No cause who is this bitch," she yelled at me pointing at a dm message a girl sent me — and I didn't even reply.

"A message, the fuck?" I mugged her and she stood up and punched me directly in my face.

My jaw instantly clenched.

"Kamani Nikole," I mumbled.

"What, huh? You gon hit me, do it bitch!" She yelled again as she pushed me and punched me in my face once more.

"Stop hitting me in my fucking face," I snapped at her, makin her jump.

"Nobody scared, you bitch ass nigga." She screamed as she got all up in my face, she was about to swing again but I pushed the fuck out of her making her hit the ground.

She went flying but I ain't give a shit, I'm tired of her ass putting her hands on me.

She been hitting on me for the past couple months and I been trynna be patient but ion know how much more I can take, this shit not cool.

I'd be wrong if I hit her, everyone gon call me abusive and shit.

Double standards, I'll never understand em.

I yanked up my duffle bag and started tossing some of my shit in it - I can't be here; cause on God I might kill her next time she hit me.

"OH SO YOU LEAVING! LEMME GET YOUR DAUGHTER SO SHE CAN SEE HOW YOU AINT SHIT!"

I ignored her and continued packing up my shit, my daughter know wassup.

That little girl know I'd do anything for her.

Aftet I packed up my shit, I put on my forces and grabbed my car keys and phone that she tossed on the floor.

"Da," Tay looked up at me as she wiped her eyes.

Her dumbass mama waking her out of her sleep, just to be messy.

I took my daughter from Kamani and she had the same mug on her face.

Thats all she been doing - mugging me and accusing me of cheating.