𝟭𝟯

- 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 — 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.
𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Can somebody tell me the severity of his overdose?" I questioned a nurse who was busy typing something on her computer.

She looked up at me, parted her lips then began to speak.

"He was moved to an actual facility a few hours ago — to keep watch. We're not sure how he got the drugs, but we're trying our best to be sure he has no access to them again. Mr.Bowman took enough pills to knock out of horse. He is VERY, very lucky to be alive. What is your relationship?"

I rolled my eyes — what a shitty prison. How don't you know where the drugs came from?

Deep down — that letter from Naku started giving me thoughts.

He threatened Namir and said he would make his death look like a suicide ... all I know is; Naku has to go and if that means I gotta do it myself, then I gotta do it myself.

Tired of sitting around, waiting on everyone to kill this man, its been a long time coming and I'm tired.

My kids father is laid up somewhere in a hospital bed probably fighting for his life.

This war ends NOW.

"I'm his wife," I lied; she smiled up at me and then gazed down at my belly.

"Very well then, he's at Mercy Hospital. The nurses there will be able to help you then."

"Thank you," I grabbed the paper work and made my way out of the prison and into the car with Keyon.

"So?" Keyon had a confused expression on his face.

"Mercy Hospital — they're unaware of where the drugs came from; but I definitely don't believe that," I explained to him as I sighed and leaned back.

Placing my hands over my belly, I felt baby girl kicking; a smile instantly forming on my face.

She was my happiness when I needed a pick me up — a reminder that somebody besides Phats will love me unconditionally.

Somebody who will love me no matter what — because she was mine and I was hers.

____

Pulling up to the hospital, I jumped out, barely letting the car come to a stop.

I ran inside and went straight to the front desk, "Namir Bowman, I need to see him. I'm his wife and I heard about what happened." I explained and the nurse looked me over and nodded her head.

"One moment please," she smiled at me and I faked a mugged her back.

Ain't shit to be smiling about right now.

She did some stuff on the computer then looked up at me, "he's in room 171."

I nodded and made my way to his room, Keyon started following but I stopped him.

"What?" He looked at me weirdly.

"I don't need you with me when I see him — thats my baby dad and I still have enough respect for him to not bring you around." I explained.

Keyon laughed, "but he didn't have respect for you when he cheated and bought ole girl around you. Hm, got it." He spoke before walking off.

I sighed and went inside the room — Namir was sitting up with a blank expression on his face.

"Namir, baby?" I called out for him and he looked up at me.

I went and sat down next to him, he looked so sad.

"Why would you do this?" I asked him, referring to the overdose.

"I didn't — a couple of dudes pulled up on me and attacked me, beat me bad and then forced the pills down my throat. They held me down until I digested them. They waited until I started foaming and seizing at the mouth. Last thing I remember is being here." He explained, as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I should've just died," he mumbled making me heart break.

"No — no .. you shouldn't. I think your dad was the cause of this, remember the letter?" I expressed as I held onto his hand.

He shrugged, "yeah but ion care — should have just died. I can't never get a break." He explained, his voice slightly cracking.

I sighed deeply and pulled him into my arms, "Lundyn I love you — I'm so sorry man, all I want is you. Please give me a second chance." He begged as he cried into my neck.

He was hyperventilating and everything.

"I just want my family back." He choked out.

I just held onto him — because truly I missed him too but I wasn't about to give in so easily.

There's a lot of stuff, I'm still trynna heal from.

I feel like we should just stay friends for now and coparent our girls.

Its the fact that Namir would do me like that in such a short amount of time — as far as I know he's never cheated but something deep down is telling me that this girl was around for quite some time and I was just now finding out about her.

She's too bold and too slick.

Basically too comfortable — to the point where she feels the need to disrespect me, my family .. it just, nah girly been around longer than what he's letting on.

"I love you — but no, not right now. Let me get through this pregnancy and you get out of jail — then maybe we can talk about "us." I simply replied.

He pulled away from me and his face extored into pure distain; like I just said the most disrespectful shit in the world.

"You probably fucking Keyon nigga — you know what fuck you and that unborn baby. Cause it ain't mine." He spat at me and I stood up and smacked the shit out of this man — like the audacity.

"Fuck you Namir — we're done, for good." I spoke up as I wiped away the stray tear that fell.

Grabbing my things, I exited his room.

I'll be damned to put up with the same shit over and over, I'm good.

Fuck him at this point.