𝟬𝟲

Disclaimer - If You Read My Books, But Don't Follow Me; We Gotta Fight.
Follow Me, You Can Get Updates & News Right Away. All I'm Saying Is Continue To Be Active Too - Lets Me Know Yall Enjoying This Shit.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why you here," Namir questioned me as I sat down at the metal table.

"Is that how you feeling?" I mugged him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Sum been telling me you on some grimy shit and I ain't feeling it."

"Grimy shit like what Namir — did you forget what you wrote in that letter?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "ion care what I wrote or said - you carrying my child and ion want no other nigga up on you while doing so."

I sighed deeply, "I got something to tell you," I looked up at him and he shook his head.

"If you tell me you was on some ho shit I'm done Lundyn, think I'm playing."

"Thats fine - but listen, remember Keyon.. well anyway he is indeed related to Germani and he showed me letters she sent, incriminating Scooby and Action. He also played a voice mail for me — and it didn't end too well. Germani was screaming and everything." I expressed to him. 

"Ok and what that mean?" He mumbled, looking down at me and my 16 week belly.

He placed his hand over it and our baby started to kick, a smile broke out on his face.

I sighed, yeah I need to bring him home.

"I think it could help clear your name - get you out of here because we all know you didn't do this."

He looked up at me, "so what you gon do?"

"Everything I can - I'm gonna send everything in anonymously and hopefully your lawyer will see it."

He nodded his head and leaned over and kissed my lips.

"I love you."

"Namir," - I looked up at him and he had a confused expression on his face.

"What?"

I bit my bottom lip, "Keyon and I , we.." I paused unable to finish my sentence.

Although we didn't have sex — if I wasn't pregnant I'm sure it would've happened and thats what was eating me alive.

"Yall what, huh?" His voice got loud as he stood to his feet.

My eyes flickered over to the guards who were reaching for their weapons, "Namir, sit down. Now," I grimaced and he took a deep breath but sat back in his chair.