𝟭𝟱

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐈

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑,𝟒𝟓𝟔 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐍𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝟥 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖳𝗈 𝖣𝖺𝖽𝖺'𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒 💙𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐧

𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐍𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝟥 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖳𝗈 𝖣𝖺𝖽𝖺'𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒 💙
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐧.𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝖧𝗂 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 😻 𝗆𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎!
𝐊𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝟤 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾 💙
𝐋𝐮𝐯𝐯𝐊𝐚𝐦 😍😍

𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

"Yall ready to see mommy," I questioned Phats as I pulled her onesie over her body and slipped on her pink leggings.

"Shoes," Phats spoke looking down at her feet.

I smiled and got her pink light up shoes and helped her put them on.

"Go get your uncle to feed you," I called out to Phats and she ran off directly to King.

"FOOD!" I heard her yell.

He smacked his lips, "I ain't ya pappy, but fine."

Now my other baby.

I walked over to Mylise and picked her up, she was wide away staring back at me.

"Hi dada's baby," I mumbled as I bent down and pecked her little nose.

She made a face and then started crying.

I rolled my eyes, this little girl only cries when she's hungry.

So I went into the kitchen, King and I now shared and grabbed out the breast milk Lundyn pumped for the weekend.

I put it in her bottle and heated up for just a few seconds; testing the heat content on my skin.

Once it was good, I popped it in Mylise's mouth and walked over to the couch and sat down, feeding her.

Xavier & Kartier were running around playing with each other while King was in the kitchen making them some chicken nuggets.

My daughter was so chill, she was sitting on the couch and watching tv; which consisted of Criminal Minds — she loved this show.

Even though she ain't know a goddamn thing that was going on, it was cute to see her react to the stuff that happened.

Always an "OOOH!" or "oooo!"

"STOP FUCKING RUNNING IN MY HOUSE!" King yelled, making the boys come to a halt.

"Come get this food." He told them as he placed 3 plates on the table.

"Phats," I called out to her.

"Go eat baby," she got up from the couch and slid into the chair before she started eating.

Phats loved ranch, so King knew to pour her some on the side; literally her favorite dipping sauce.

I leaned back and watched as Mylise's eyes got heavy.

She was about to fall asleep.

After a few more sips, baby girls eyes closed and I knew she was fast asleep.

I took the bottle out of her mouth and replaced it with a binky — just for a bit.

Lundyn didn't want her on it too long cause I guess it messes up teeth.

____

"Were they good for you?" Lundyn inquired as she buckled Phats up in her seat.

I walked to the other side and placed Mylise in, making sure her seat was secure.

"Yeah, always. How you been?" I asked her as I slammed the car door shut. She looked up at me and shrugged, "fine .. the girls are a lot of work, especially with online classes but overall I'm okay. You?"

I wanted to kiss Lundyn so bad — its been months since she called it quits with me for good and that shit breaks my heart.

This girl literally is my life and I hurt her so bad, that she doesn't even wanna be with me anymore.

I cleared my throat, "I'm good — and I told you, if you need me to go by and watch the girls while you work I will. You know I'll do anything to make this easier for you." I expressed sincererly as I grabbed ahold of her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"I love you."

"I know .. listen I have to go." She told me as she removed my hands from around her waist.

"Lundyn ... come on, we can't try again? Just one more chance."

She turned around and looked at me, "Namir .. I'm not fully healed from everything you put me through. Right now I just wanna focus on our girls, and school .. thats all. A relationship is not what I need right now."

"What you need then?"

She sighed, "a piece of mind .. time to myself. I'm working on me and getting into a relationship will just cause that to get in the way. I'll see you later." She spoke up as she climbed into her black Jeep and pulled off.

Sighing, I made my way inside the crib.

I went straight to my room and collasped on the bed.

Reality was starting to set in.

I may never get my girl back.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.
𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟓𝟎 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬