𝟮𝟮

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"How long you been waiting on me," I questioned Naku as I stared at the back of his head.

He chuckled and stood up from my couch — I thanked God Lundyn and the girls weren't here.

He had a gun in his hand — a Tec 9 to be exact.

I placed Lundyn's flowers I picked up and the groceries down on the floor.

Slowly, I started walking up to my dad with my hands in the air.

"If you gon kill me, make sure I die." I stared him dead in his face as he looked back at me with a smirk.

"Oh I plan on doing so much more," and as soon as he said a butt of a gun knocked me out cold.

Everything went black as I felt my body being dragged to my demise.

____

I was woken up by a bucket of water splashing me.

I jumped and tried moving, but scrunched up my face once I felt myself tied up to a chair. Both of my arms were tied and so were my ankles and there was tape around my mouth, preventing me from speaking.

I looked up and low and behold, Mr.Keyon stood before me with a grimace on his face.

I wanted to laugh; I knew he wasn't to be trusted. Lundyn was just too naive to see that. There's so much I tell her and she never listens, it's honestly aggravating as fuck .. but regardless I ain't going out without a fight.

I just wish I could've told my girls I loved them one last time.

Ion know what my fate holds, I possibly could die today.

Either way I was content with whatever happened today.

To live or to die — I was going out the right way.

Keyon snatched the tape off my mouth and punched me directly in my jaw, blood instantly pouring.

I chuckled as I spit out the blood.

"You gon die today — any last words?" He taunted as he stood over me with a butcher knife in his hand.

I shrugged.. there was nothing I had to say.

I already knew how this was gon play out — at least I thought so.

Keyon dropped the knife and continued to punch me in my face, chest, anywhere that was open in his reach.

I just let him beat my ass, I was bounded so I couldn't do much.

He kicked me down in the chair, instantly breaking it.

Fucking idiot, I stood to my feet slowly as he stared back at me with a smirk.

"I'm finna wipe that smirk on your ugly ass face boy."

I was able to get my hands lose, so I took the broken slat of wood and knocked Keyon directly in his face causing him to stumble back.

I used this opportunity to get my feet lose and I ran at Keyon, tackling him to the ground.

There was nobody here, I didn't understand that but it didn't seem right.

There obviously was gon be somebody coming for backup, ain't no way my dad was dumb enough to keep him by himself.

We fought, getting each other hit for hit.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed until he stopped breathing.

Once I seen his legs stop moving; I felt sastified so I let his dead body go.

As I was about to stand up, something hard knocked me on my ass.

"Shiit," I looked up and seen a few of my pops goons.

There was 6 of them and one of me — I ain't have no weapons but this knife and Keyon's body.

Out of no where they all came at me, felt like 100 people were jumping on me but I kept on fighting.

There was so much yelling, screaming and my vision was becoming extremely blurry.

Ion think I ever spilled this much blood before.

But these niggas bleed too.

There was a constant big boot connecting with my chest, so I took that one and broke their ankle sending them flying back.

As I was about to attack someone else, two dudes dragged me by my arms and held me down.

Another dude held my legs and my eyes widened once I seen who was about to attack me.

"T-tyson?" I mumbled staring back at him.

I swear he died.

Tamarion killed him — he bled out ... why is he?

I was in disbelief as I stared up at him; then that's when I noticed it, a large gauze was wrapped securely around his neck.

[ I KILLED HIM - LMAO .. IG But He Back Now ]

It seemed like he couldn't speak cause he didn't bother to utter a word, he just attacked me.

I struggled to get out of the other mens grip, but I couldn't.

I just had to get my ass whooped, and watch it all happen too.

After three blows to the head; I was ready to tap out.

"Thats Enough," I heard my dad's voice boom through the big warehouse.

Without warning, he pulled out his gun and shot me twice.

Last thing I remember was my dad saying, "we out," before I blacked out.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐇𝐦𝐦𝐦.. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬; 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝟓𝟎 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 😘