𝟮𝟯

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟒 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Staring down at Namir's lifeless body, I sighed in defeat.

There hasn't been any significant changes in the last 4 months — although Namir hasn't been declared brain dead; the doctors are seeing little to no changes.

I won't let them pull the plug; simply because Namir is still in there somewhere. He's still alive; and I know he wouldn't want me to give up so soon.

I watched as our 3 year old climbed onto the bed so she could be closer to her daddy. Unaware of whats going on; Phats just assumes daddy is in a deep sleep and thats what everyone tells her.

He would wake up when he's no longer tired, thats something I always told her and it helps but I can tell no interaction with her dad is really affecting her; shits affecting me too.

I just wish he would wake up already — his daughters miss him; I miss him.

After finding out Keyon was involved with Namir's shooting, I hated him even more even in death; he was a disgrace and a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Oh how I wish I didn't let him get close to me then maybe none of this would've happened.

Definitely feel like this is all my fault; my poor baby had to go through this.

"Lundyn," I looked up and seen King with a Chick- Fil- A bag of food in one hand and a drink in the other.

"Hey," I mumbled and he walked in the room and leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Eat something sis — you gotta stay strong and healthy for the girls."

He put the food next to me and reached for Mylise who was fast asleep. He placed her on his chest and rubbed her little back.

"Thanks," I spoke as I opened up the bag. I smiled looking down at my nuggets and fries; definitely a favorite thing from there.

 I smiled looking down at my nuggets and fries; definitely a favorite thing from there

"You get me fruit punch?" I inquired as I went to take a sip.

Looking over I seen King had fallen asleep with MyMy resting securely on his chest. I smiled to myself and started eating my food.

"Food?" Phats looked up once she heard the bag.

"Here baby," I told her as I dipped her nuggets in honey mustard and handed it to her.

Can't never have no food to myself; greedy ass little girl.

"Is da ok?" She asked me.

I looked up Namir and seen that he was starting to foam at the mouth: I quickly pressed the emergency button and a nurse raced in followed by a few others.

The commotion woke up King but not My.

He stood up and grabbed Phats, "I need you all to get out the room please!"

"Wait whats going on!" I pleaded at the nurse but she ignored me and King pulled me from the room; both girls by his side.

I started hyperventilating then crying all over again; he rocked My on his shoulder as he pulled me into a hug. Phats latched on to King's leg and small tears came from her eyes.

I sighed and bent down to her level; picking her up.

I can cry — but seeing my baby cry is the worse thing a mama could experience.

I rocked her as I kissed her forehead, "shh baby; it'll be okay." I mumbled to her; hoping what I was saying was right.

I don't know what I would do without Namir.

____

Several hours go by before we hear anything from doctors.

"Bowman family," a tall; lanky nurse with black bifocals on came out.

I stood up quickly and went over to him.

"It seems Mr.Bowman had a bad reaction to the medicine he was given earlier; so I took him off of it and replced it with something less invasive. He is still in a deep coma; but he is now breathing on his own and it seens as though his brain activity is actively getting better. We have hopes he will wake up sooner than later."

"Thank you," I smiled weakly at the doctor.

The fact that Namir would possibly wake up soon was music to my ears; I just hoped what the doctor was saying was true.

The girls and I already have enough going on; I can't fathom the fact of losing him.

Not like this — we been through too much just for Namir to leave my life like this.

One thing I knew for sure was that he was extremely strong and definitely a fighter.

We've been in the hospital; more times than I can count ... but I knew one thing, Namir wasn't about to give up this soon.

He had to fight for my sanity, as well as our kids.

I need him to fight; he has too.

I went into his room and kissed his forehead.

"Please wake up for me baby."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 — 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐜. 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐨 🤷🏾‍♀️

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭.

𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ; 𝟓𝟎 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.