𝟮𝟲

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 𝟸 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 𝟸 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Looking back at my home — a sad smile was planted on my face. I was happy to leave but hated how everything went down.

After everything that happened the past two years, Namir was ready to leave it all behind. Nothing was here for us anymore; once King died .. both Xar and Kam moved to Atlanta. My grandma passed a few weeks after King did and it honestly was so devasting.

We decided we needed to leave the city, with Naku gone Namir no longer had a threat on his back, which was good because I need him here for when I give birth to our son.

Babygirl would be starting preschool soon — so we were excited to experience that with her.

Placing my last bag in the truck, Namir leaned down and kissed my lips. Both of the girls were fast asleep in their carseats and son son was kicking up a storm.

I was ready to start this new journey of life with my fiancé and our 3 babies; Namir would finally be able to live that normal life he wanted. No more shoot outs or hiding — he was "free" from that lifestyle and I couldn't be more thankful. I felt like Atlanta was the perfect place for us — we would be close to family; whats even better we would be away from the craziness of Philly.

Jessiah, she went of to college to NYU and bought along her mom and son. Although she wasn't that close; Namir always called and checked on Messiah. He was his baby brother after all.

Namir climbed in the truck and started up the engine.

"You ready to leave it all behind?" He questioned me..

I nodded, "yeah ... we need this; we deserve a fresh start and I can't wait until you open up your restaurant.. things are looking up babe."

"True.. just wish my brothers was here to see me do better and grow. I will never forgive myself — cause if you think about it; I was the cause of this all. I should've killed Naku two years ago when he landed on my doorstep and just maybe my brothers would still be here. They went out fighting for me and I don't think there is anything I can do to repay them." He sighed as he stopped at a stop light.

I squeezed his head, "your dad is to blame — he was jealous of his young son, instead of trying to make your life better; he ruined it. Something you didn't deserve.. it all started when you were a kid; a man out to ruin the life of the child he claimed to love. You did everything you could; with many bumps in the roads. I know for a fact, Splain and Tamarion wouldn't want you blaming yourself for anything that happened. They loved you ... and they died in your honor. We all love it; regardless of the mistakes that were made. Life is unpredictable and its nearly impossible to know whats coming next; just live in the moment. We need you." I spoke sincerely as I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Lundyn. Thank you for blessing me with my two beautiful daughters and my son.. can't wait to meet him. We gon get through it; thank for never giving up on me baby. Even after all the shit I put you through. Anybody else would've folded. I made the right choice making you mine almost 4 years ago .. and now making you my fiancé. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and grow old and wrinkly together. You my homie, lover and friend." He voiced.

I smiled, "And I'm here to the end; I love you too daddy."

I didn't know what our future held but I couldn't wait to find out.

Forever ain't forever... so we gon ride out to whenever.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐞'𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 | 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐈 | 🎉