𝟭𝟳

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Less teeth, more throat," I told girly, Brianna as she sucked me off.

I been stressing the past few days and all I needed was my dico sucked, but girly just ain't doing me justice.

"Fuck," I hissed as I felt her teeth.

I smacked the shit out of her head and she looked up at me all shocked.

"What? you bit my dick. Come on, get out." I explained to her but she made a face at me.

"What happened to us moving in together and getting custody of the kids?" She questioned ne.

I sucked my teeth, "I was just pillow talking — you not finna play stepmom to my kids. You disrespected my baby moms on too many occasions for me to be cool with that," I mugged her as I pulled up my jeans.

I gotta stop lying to these bitches dawg.

"Okay so what about us?" She inquired as pulled her dress down.

"What about us? We was fucking, thats it .. ion know what else you was expecting."

I ain't shit, at least not for no bottom of the barrel as bitch like Brianna.

"So you was just leading me on these past few months, all that jail tal-," I cut her off, "all that jail talk was just that, talk. I needed to get my dick wet and you was easy to pursue." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes, but grabbed her purse and started making her way to the front door.

"Oh and when I see your baby mom again, just know I'm beating that ho up. I warned you." She turned on her heels and I snatched her back by her shit ass bob.

"You not finna threaten my baby mom — lemme find out she was touched and I'm putting you in a body bag," I whispered in her ear then pushed her out the door, making her fall.

"Dumb ass bitch," I mumbled to myself as I slammed my door shut.

I pulled out my phone and texted Lundyn, just warning her cause ain't nobody finna pull up on my baby mon without her knowledge.

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 💙⛽️
𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 — 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗉𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗌𝗈 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗈𝗎𝗍 💯