𝟬𝟵

𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"How you feeling," I questioned Kam as I rubbed over Tay's back who was fast asleep on my lap.

She sighed deeply as she kissed Phats head and placed her on the bed, while climbing next to me.

"I-I still feel like he's here, like I'll wake up and he'll be in bed right next to me." She expressed as she placed a hand on Phats back.

I know the feeling — waking up and the love of your life is no longer there. Thats a feeling ion wish on anybody.

"I- I just wish he was here. Now I gotta raise two babies by myself, you know he knew?" She looked over at me.

I shook my head, "I was unaware," I told her.

"Yeah — Namir told me he found the pregnancy test and like he was so excited," a tear fell down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away.

"I just know, I'll never get that back," she explained as she pulled out her phone and posted a video of Tamarion rapping along to a song.

𝐋𝐮𝐯𝐯𝐊𝐚𝐦 𝟏𝐦𝐢𝐧

I sighed as I ran my hands over the video, "we love you so much Tamarion," I munbled as she placed her phone down

"How do I get over something like this?" She asked me as the tears began to fall.

I quickly looked away to prevent myself from crying too — thats all we been doing; cry, sleep and repeat.

Staring off at her wall, I began to speak; "honestly, ion think you ever do. Death is inevitable and it's something that can happen so quickly; but no matter what; you'll never be able to prepare yourself for the pain that comes with it. I feel like it'll get better, like day by day things will get easier. I don't think you'll ever truly get over it, but I do know that you learn to accept it. Losing someone so close to you is something I don't wish on my worse enemy — its a heartbreak that you will struggle to get over. A pain so unbearable that some days you don't wanna be bothered, you just wanna crawl up into a ball and cry until you can't anymore." I expressed as I looked back at Kam who placed her hand into mine.