𝟮𝟭

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Namir know you here?" Keyon questioned me as he stood up and pulled me into a hug.

I quickly shook my head, "no.. so we gotta make this meet up quick." I explained.

I looked him over, taking in his chill attire.

He was in a pair of grayish shorts, a pair of forces and a "Crazy 8" Tshirt and some silver chains decorated his neck.

He shook his head, "why you lying to him? I'm not trynna fuck you, just wanted to see you

He shook his head, "why you lying to him? I'm not trynna fuck you, just wanted to see you."

"Well I don't think Namir would appreciate us seeing each other considering what happened in the past."

He chuckled, "Ain't shit even happen .. I didn't even fuck you. He needs to relax."

I frowned, I really regret even doing anything with Keyon.

I was just in the moment .. and it felt so good to be touched and caressed by someone. I wasn't thinking straight though, I fucked up.

He walked up on me and pulled me close, "I wouldn't mind fucking you .. show you what's its really like to fuck with me." He mumbled in my ear.

"I-I can't," I looked down lowkey wanting to so bad.

"No problem," he smirked at me and he sat down at the black picnic table.

I was feeling anxious and awkward as I looked around.

My mind was telling me no, but my body was telling me yes.

"Come on, lets go to the bathroom."

Keyon smirked and followed me to the mens bathroom.

Without warning he yanked me by my throat and started tonguing me down as we stumbled into the biggest stall, locking the door behind us.

I moaned as our tongues tangled for dominance.

Keyon yanked my skirt over and then tore the lace panties I was wearing, making me gasp.

He lifted me up on the wall and used his fingers to play with my clit, I moaned in his ear as he continued fingering me.

"Fuck.." I muttered, feeling my body get hot all over again.

This was so wrong, but it felt so right.

"So wet," he mumbled making me close my eyes, as I felt an orgasm rip through me.

The sexual tension was at an all time high.

Keyon pulled down his shorts, followed by his boxers which showcased his 9 inches of glory.

I looked down at him in awe, my body begging for him.

"Put it in," I moaned and he smirked before picking me back up and slowly placing himself inside of me.

I gasped, watching him slowly thurst into me.

This was different— it wasn't forced or rushed.

Keyon was taking his time with me, making sure I felt all of him.

I closed my eyes, letting my body react to the interaction we were creating.

Only thing that could be heard was our moans and the juices between us.

"Shit so tight," he groaned.

I clenched myself around him, knowing I was about to cum.

"Keyon.." I mumbled.

"Cum for me mama."

I did just that.

"I'm finna feel you up, you gon have my baby." He muttered in my ear.

I was so engulfed in the sex, I didn't care what he was doing.

In an instant, I felt Keyon feel me up with all his sperm ... not once pulling out.

He placed his fingers between my legs and played with my clit, creating another orgasm.

"FUCK!" I yelled.

"Lundyn."

"LUNDYN!"

I jumped, opening my eyes as I looked over at Namir.

My eyes widened.. realizing I just dreamed all of that.

"Y-yes," I stuttered as I looked over at him.

"You keep mumbling sum in your sleep, is you good?" He had a confused expression on his face.

I quickly responded, "Fine, must've been a bad dream." I exclaimed and Namir looked at me for a long minute before nodding his head.

"Alright, come here." He pulled me over and I placed my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

Sighing, I thought back on my dream.

Why exactly would I be thinking about Keyon like that?

The most we did was kiss .. and what stuck with me was how he claimed he was gonna give me a baby in my dream.

I groaned, I didn't need anymore of those .. especially not by Keyon.

Namir would kill me and Keyon if I ever stepped out on him.

Trying my best to remain calm, I closed my eyes and just focused on Namir and my family.

The most important people in my life and the ones I adore.

Although I felt guilty of the dream that transpired, there was nothing I could do.

It was all in my head and I didn't make that mistake at responding to his text or even bothering to reach out to him.

He wasn't supposed to be apart of my life.. at least not anymore.

We both gor justice thats all we needed.

I spent the rest of fhe night shuffling in my sleep.

Keyon was on my mind heavy.

I'm not sure why ... but I honestly couldn't shake him.

The dream felt so real.

It all seemed so real ... the orgasms, the moaning.. the interactions.

I sighed.

This was gonna be a long night.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐈𝐤. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟓𝟎 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 "𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟐" 𝐓𝐨 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.