You Don't Even Say Goodbye

When Shen Wei  and Yunlan came at their house. He was greeted by Yunlan's  stotic father Xin ci.

     Who notice Yunlan's  holding Shen Wei's  hand tightly. "Yunlan may I speak with you privately?" Ask his father. First Yunlan didn't  want to but Shen Wei  sign him that his okay with it.

     "What  do you want Father?" He ask Suddenly  Xin ci gave him card, "You'll be enrolling  on the  police academy! The officials  approved it already! This was your dream to be just like me? Isn't  it son?" As he smirk. Yunlan was overjoyed that it was his dream. But it only means he will be apart from Shen Wei. 

    In which he look at him in sad face. "Yunlan! This is your dream! Don't  tell me you change your mind? Because of someone? Think about it?!" As he left. Shen Wei  dreaded the card that Yunlan is holding.  There something in Yunlan's  eyes that he can't  say.

    That night Shen Wei take a peek on that card while Yunlan is sleeping. He can't  help to cry, it means  it will be the second time  he will loose his Lan lan again. But he never notice Yunlan seen him and his heart also ache not knowing whose  to pick his dream or the love that he have found.

    Next day Shen Wei  tried his best to smile while Yunlan notice his change and became gloomy. While riding at the bus. Yunlan suddenly  hold his hand. "I'm not going!" He suddenly  said. "What?! But that was your dream?!" Shen Wei  said.

    "Yes! It was my dream! Until I meet you! I think I will be a part time artist in our company to get some  extra money!" Shen Wei  smile upon hearing that. "Yesterday! I wanted  to say.... Let's  tell to our parents our real relationship! I want to be honest  to them!" Said Yunlan.  Shen Wei  suddenly  embrace him. "Do you mean it for real  didi.... I mean Lan lan!"

    Yunlan nod, "Then after you fetch me! We will buy cake to give to your family. And give them the good news!" Shen Wei  agreed to it.

    After an hour as Yunlan came  to his work, he told his friends, Chu and his boss the good news. They all congratulate him and his boss promise he will give him an extra work as artist for the t-shirt.

   Within an hours, after he finished his job and waiting for Shen Wei  to fetch him. He excitedly wait for him.  As Shen Wei  came they bought  a cake to give to Shen Wei  parents. But as they came to the house, Yunlan can't  believe  his father came back with few of his important  friends to introduce to Yunlan.

   Mr. Shen just look at Yunlan telling to not tell what he was about to say. But Yunlan assured  him on what to say to his  father. As he bow to his father and important friends. "Father! Your in time! I have a good news to tell all of you! Shen Wei  and I are in a relationship now!"

    That made both parents widen their eyes. "WHAT?!!!" Shout Mrs. Shen as she was shocked.  Yezun help her sit up. While the friends of Mr. Zhao frown on what  they hear. "Xin ci? You told me his straight?!" Xin ci tried to explain to his official friends but they left angrily. 
"Yunlan! How could you do this to your career! We will talk!" As he left.

    All of them look shocked on Yunlan declaration and can't  speak. "Anybody wants some cake we bought?" Yunlan ask. It was Yezun who first broke the silence of his family. "Way to go brother in law!" As he patted  Yunlan. But the parents of Shen Wei  is not happy. "Yunlan! I think you need to sleep with your friends for a while, we need to talk to Shen Wei  about this, please leave." Mr. Shen said.

    "Dad! No!!!" Shen Wei  hug Yunlan tightly and about to cry. "Please son! Let Yunlan go for a while, we need to sort things out first before we let him come back here!" Said Mr. Shen. Yunlan nod and understand. Shen Wei  want to protest but Yunlan assured him everything will be fine. "I'll call you!" And about to kiss Shen Wei  on the lips. But Yunlan notice they're  all looking and just kiss him on the forehead and leave.

    In an hour Yunlan came back to his apartment. "Whooah! You came back?" Said Da quing.  "Sir! Do you still have space for me?" He ask. Lin Jing and Guo was shocked  seeing Yunlan. "Don't  tell me they kick you out of the house?!" Said Guo. " At least I have already told them everything! What my real feelings to Shen Wei!" Said Yunlan as he laid himself on his old bed. "Don't  worry! Everything  is gonna be fine!" Said Lin Jing.

    That night rain and thunder storm pour down, just like the heart of Yunlan is breaking. For until now his waiting for Shen Wei  to text or call. But it never came. The next day he went to the bus station to see if Shen Wei  is waiting for him but still he wasn't  there. Yunlan is getting worried. Until he decided to go back to Shen Wei's  home.

    He quickly gone to their apartment  just to find their room is empty. Yunlan heart shattered,  "He didn't  even say goodbye?" He ran to the receptionist's table only to find a letter that Shen Wei  write.

Dear Lan lan,

      Forgive me! My father and family needs to leave immediately. Before we confessed  to my family, my father had got a good job offering we need to go there . Please forgive me for not even saying good bye. Remember  my love for you is real. Please wait for me!

                                           Love,
                                          Shen Wei

      Yunlan world suddenly  crumbled,  "No!!!" And ask the receptionist  on what time they had left. The receptionist  said it was last night. "What?!!!" He went to his father office and barge in startling the officers and office employees.  "I want to speak with my father!" He shout to the secretary. The secretary tried to stop him to open the door just to see his father and Mr. Shen are talking.