Cooking With Love

Yunlan was so immerse in looking at youtube on how to cook a perfect meal  to his perfect man.

    Lin Jing and Guo came to accompany him. "What are you two doing  here?" He ask in irritation.  "I'm hurt! Since it's  my suggestion  I should see if our plan works?!" Then Yunlan look at Guo, "I'm only accompanying you two because I think you two look so lonely?"

    As he started  to cook, Lin Jing kept pointing that his ingredients are wrong while Guo on the other hand,  kept eating his other ingredients.  When he try to find his other ingredients. He almost  shout to Guo. "Stop! Munching my ingredients! That's  for my beloved Wei wei!" Guo apologize  and promise he would buy the ingredients again.

    Making the cooking stop, and buy the things needed. "This is all your fault if I didn't  get in time for the lunch of Xiao Wei! You two will get it!" He scolded the two. When they came back to the house Yunlan hurriedly put the ingredients  all without measuring it because it is almost lunch time.

    "You two can you guard my cooking while I take a shower?!" His two friends nod. While he hurriedly  went in the bathroom. As Lin Jing looking at the pot, it suddenly  boils up and the soup kept pouring different colored liquids. "What we will do?!" Ask Guo. "I don't  know how to cook  also?!" He tried to take off the cover but it's  too hot.

    They started panicking and trying to find the pot holder  where there is nothing to be found. He suddenly  seen the a rug and use it to lift up the pot. But that rug is bine wipe with a use oil. When suddenly  it explode. Making Yunlan ran toward the kitchen. Only to see the disaster it done. He shout in frustration.

   In a moment  Shen Wei  was called in the lobby his boyfriend is waiting for him. Shen Wei  excuse himself to his didi and Da quing  and hurriedly  ran toward Yunlan whose is freaking handsome today.

   Shen Wei  tried to compose himself not to smile from ear to ear. But when the women are gazing at his boyfriend who have a box of lunchbox. He suddenly  pulled him for a kiss. Making the women frown. "Ha! Sorry ladies this boy is mine!" He want to shout at them but he only whispered  to himself. And smiled at them.

   "What was that?!" Ask Yunlan who was confuse on why Shen Wei  suddenly  kiss him. "I'm just happy having you here!" Yunlan suddenly  handout the lunch box, "It's  for you!" But as Shen Wei  took it he notice Yunlan's  fingers who have many bandage. "Your hands what happened?!"

   An hours pass, while they are in the rooftop of the building. Shen Wei  took out the medical box from their office and place an ointment  on Yunlan's  hands and fingers. When he bandage it again. He suddenly  kiss his hands making Yunlan startled. "Be careful in cooking my dear wife! I don't  want your hands to be wounded before you became a policeman." He said to him while caressing his hands.

    Yunlan became red and retrieve  his hand and open the lunchbox  to reveal, sweat sour pork, seafood fried  rice, chops uey  and soy sauce chicken.  "Wow! This taste.....good I didn't  know your good in cooking!" That made Yunlan chuckled. 

    And suddenly  felt  gloomy, "That's  not my cooking! I was suppose to cook for you but it ......explode." That made Shen Wei  almost dropped  his chopsticks.  "Oh! My god! Are you fine!" He suddenly  place the food on a corner and hugged  Yunlan. "It was suppose to be my first cooking for you!" He suddenly  cried a little. Shen Wei  just rubbed  his back. "It's  alright at the evening I can teach you how to cook!" And kiss his cheek so he might stop his crying.

   "Hey! What's  going on? Why are you making my brother in law cried?" Said Yezun with Da quing. "Lan lan! Gave me  lunch box!"  Da quing's face became dreaded.  As he remembered last summer, they have a celebration in the apartment and Yunlan brought his invented foods. Almost all the borders there got food poison and even him.

   "No! Thanks!" Da quing  was about to walk back inside but Yezun pulled hm back. "Look we will all eat it don't  worry!" Said Yezun. "See Lan lan  we all want to eat your food!" Said Shen Wei.  "Not me!" Said Da quing. Yezun glared  at him. "Don't  mind him! We will eat everything you cook!" Said Yezun. Making Yunlan  wipe his tears and smile.

    "Thanks! Tomorrow  wait for my cooking! I hope you all would like it?!" That made Da quing  dreaded, "Maybe tomorrow  I'll pretend to be sick. So I can't  eat his food?" As he think deeply.

    An hours pass, When Shen Wei  came home with Yunlan.  He was surprised  on what happened  to the kitchen. It's  sparkling clean. Well thanks to Lin Jing and Guo who stayed and clean the kitchen  to compensate  on what they done. "Why are they're doing  here?!" Ask Shen Wei.  "Well they help me in cooking when the disaster  came!"Said Yunlan. "And this is there  punishment  for making my food explode."

    That night Shen Wei  showed Yunlan how to cook with sprinkled with love and carring

    That night Shen Wei  showed Yunlan how to cook with sprinkled with love and carring. Yunlan watch how his beloved Xiao Wei  cook in the kitchen. I will surely miss this!" As he got an idea and record Shen Wei  cooking. "Lan lan! What are you doing come here?! So you can see what I am doing!" Yunlan ran toward him as Shen Wei  began to teach him how to cook. He didn't  know Yunlan is recording them.

   "I will begin a blog! Entitled "Cooking with my sweet sweet Wei wei!" Said Yunlan to himself as he enjoy every minute Shen Wei  would hold his hand and teach him how to cook.  "Look! How beautiful my sweet sweet Wei wei cooking!" He said to the phone. "Lan lan! What are you doing? You should cook the rice first!"  Shen Wei  pointing it. "Coming  my love!" Said  Yunlan while embracing Shen Wei  and kiss his cheek.

    Shen Wei  giggle and pulled Yunlan for a kiss. "You know? Why not you always teach me to cook every night!" That put a smile to Shen Wei  as he nod.

    The next day, Shen Wei  can't  believe  he become a celebrity at his office. Everyone know his name and welcome him. The women giggle while looking at him. "Say hi to your beloved Lan lan!" Said one of the women. Making Shen Wei  look puzzle. But as he came at the office,  his didi and Da quing  watching Yunlan's  blog entitled, "Cooking With My Sweet Sweet Wei wei!" Shen Wei became pale as he saw it and almost faint. "Who upload that?!" He almost shout. "Your beloved fiance, Lan lan!" Said Yezun.